Ratings for Dr. Howard I. Miller

Dr Miller seems very cocky and dismissive of other doctors

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013

Missed a major diagnosis which required trip to an out-of-town provider for correct diagnosis and treatment.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2012

Dr Howard Miller is a very personable, compassionate and takes his time to explain all possible situations without jumping to conclusions. His staff are very friendly. I highly recommend him as an urologist. For our surprise he speaks Spanish. During our visit we speak Spanish almost All the time. He is great! with Superb staff!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

Dr. Miller is superb! He is kind, caring, thorough, and knows how to explain procedures with his patients. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a good urologist. My father travels to see Dr. Miller but it is well worth the drive to have a caring, first class doctor!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2011

Dr. Howard I. Miller's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 2001)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=868013'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.0

March 22, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=868013'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.9

February 6, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Howard" to "Howard I."

April 8, 2012