Ratings for Dr. Susan J. Cole

Dr cole is the only physician I know who WILL NOT be rushed when seeing her patients. While this can lead to delayed appointments, I am willing to be patient because I greatly respect her for making sure she is treating the entire person. Also, if you call ahead, staff will let you know how delayed she is so you don't have to wait so long in the office.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

I loved Dr. Cole as a doctor. I felt like she really understood me and my concerns. However, her staff was extremely rude, and overall very unprofessional. After having to take time off work for my appointments, I still waited no less than 3 hours each time I was there. Never getting an apology or explanation. There was never anyone else waiting in the waiting room, yet the wait was ridiculous. The last appointment I had was scheduled for 3:45, and at 7:00 I had yet to see the doctor. Again, no apology. I finally had to leave due to another appointment and rescheduled with the front desk. A week later I received a certified letter stating that she would no longer be my doctor. I have never come across such an unprofessional physician and staff in all of my life. I would not recommend unless you have nothing better to do than to wait in her office all day.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

This doctor saved my life -- I had several things wrong with me that no other doctor had bothered to discover. She found them all and took care of it! Two things about Dr. Cole: She LISTENS; and she RESPECTS the patient and the patient's wishes.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2011

Excellent doctor- very knowledgeable and caring. She takes as much time as you need.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2010

Dr. Susan J. Cole's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1979)