Ratings for Dr. Frank P. Caserta

I have been a patient for many years. He is a very good medical doctor and knows other excellent eye surgeons for work he does not do. His office staff are the most unfriendly bunch I have met. (except for Anna, who left) Lady who makes appointments does not explain that your appointment time is for doing paperwork when you come every time and not the time you see the doctor. Since most of his patients are seniors she should remind every patient who makes an appointment of this procedure. Dr. C can handle difficult or unusual prescriptions for astigmatism.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

Mr. Caserta is a caring man and an extremely competent Doctor. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

This doc is a rare breed, he does everything himself ( calling patients from the waiting room, doing the vision check, placing the eye drops, as well as conducting the exam, diagnosis and treatment) great bed side manners. I was visiting my son (an ASU student) who sustained a trauma to his eye, the staff and the doc understood that I needed to make sure everything was OK before I could leave town, and they got me in the same day. Thank you.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2013

Dr Caserta is a miracle worker. I wasted time with three other Doctors and specialist who could not figure out why my vision was uncorrectable. Dr. Caserta figured it out in 10 minutes! He is an outstanding surgeon, dedicated, an expert in his field... I will go to no one else. My vision is outstanding and I am delighted!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

Dr. Frank Caserta has been my ophthalmologist for years. He has treated me for severe dry eye syndrome, sometimes on an ER basis when my eyes became so dry there was damage to the surface of my eye. He is a warm, kind, charming person and a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

Dr. Caserta spent a lot more time explaining my treatment than any other doctor I've ever visited. He was genuinely concerned with my well being and obviously knew his "stuff" very well. I wish Dr. Caserta could be my primary doctor, too! Thanks Caserta/Ford! :)

flag | Submitted September 11, 2010

HE REMOVED BOTH CATACTS IN PROFESSIONAL FASHION. IT UP ON THE LATEST TECHNIQUES. I WOULD AND HAVE RECOMMENDED HIM TO MY FRIENDS.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2010

Staff sucks. One of the office ladies is as cold as ice which is awful as Dr. Caserta is a delight and a master in the field.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

After radial keratotomy years ago,my Rx became difficult to fill. Dr Caserta has been the only doctor able to get it right!! I now wear progressive lenses that are comfortable and functional.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Very competent and incredibly dedicated. All doctors should model their "bedside manner" after his. He treats his patients as unique human beings, and not as just a series of case studies. Very knowledgeable, communicative, and approachable.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2008

Dr. Frank P. Caserta's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)