Dr. Peter F. McIlveen

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Peter F. McIlveen

Dr. McIlveen did my surgery a few months ago and he was amazing, very caring and attentive. I would never go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

He was great! Loved going there and the staff is great!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Awesome doctor, he delivered all 4 of my babies. No one cares more about his patients. He always listens to your concerns and answers all your questions, NEVER rushes you out the door. Congratulations on your compassionate doctor award, no doctor desearves this more. Love this man and his great staff.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2016

Dr. McIlveen is wonderful he delivered both of my children and I now also see him at his other practice North Carolina Weight & Wellness. I can't believe he has helped me lose 65 pounds in the last 4 months and helped me become so much healthier overall. I feel great. He is the only physician around that knows alot about integratvie medicine. Elkin is so lucky to have Dr. McIlveen he is extremely smart and very caring.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016

Dr. McIlveen is a fantastic doctor. When I went home after having my 3rd child I was feeling very overwhelmed. Dr. McIlveen called me at home a few days later just to see how I was doing. I don't know any other doctors that would do this. His calming voice and stories of his own kids made me feel so much better. I couldn't of asked for better care throughout my pregnancy by Dr. McIlveen and his nurse Andrea. Joan was great too always working me in when I needed to be seen. I would never go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

Dr. McIlveen just delivered my second baby. He was so wonderful for both my deliveries. Jennifer who does the ultrasounds is so sweet, she gave so many amazing 4D pictures. All the girls in this office are wonderful, so calming when you are nervous. Love these guys

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

I've had 2 monalisa treatments so far and I have no pain. I would recommend this procedure to anyone having problems. Dr. McIlveen is great. He is the nicest doctor I've ever seen. I love Andrea and the other girls in the office I would never go anywhere else

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Dr. McIlveen delivered both my children and now I see him for as much as possible. You could never find a more caring and thorough doctor. He really pays attention to his patients. I love the staff, Joan is fantastic she does what she tells you she is going to do. His nurse Andrea is a sweety, I love seeing her when I go in. Best practice ever!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2015

Dr. McIlveen has delivered both of my children and even though I live more than an hour away now I still come back to see him, I would never go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

I have been a patient at Total Woman Care for more than 5 years. I love Dr. McIlveen and now he has Dr. Moon who is also wonderful. If you are looking for a doctor who REALLY CARES about his patients and takes the time to answer all your questions you will love this man. I will never forget when he called me on a Saturday with test results because he knew I would worry all weekend. Love this man

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Dr. Peter F. McIlveen's Credentials

• University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Elkin, NC