Dr. Peter F. McIlveen

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Peter F. McIlveen

Very caring staff. I had a miscarriage and was treated with respect and compassion. Many of the nurses said they were praying for my family and called the house to follow up and support us during our loss. Dr.Mcliveen called me and discussed the complications at length and was very supportive. Thank you, by the way. I have a "BFP" now and am excited about continuing care with this office!!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2010

Be Careful. If you get to see doctor I am sure he is very good. We decided to go to this doctor after many recommendations from family and friends. My fiance has been going to him for 4 months and we are both very disappointed. Not only have we only met Dr. Mcilveen once for 5-10 minutes during her first appointment, but we have to wait at least an hour every time to get a room and then they rush us out in under 15 minutes. They promised this last appointment would be with the doctor and after waiting 2 hours the nurse practitioner comes in and says he's to busy. We are now having to change doctors right before the 3rd trimester. His office is always packed, I am sure he is a good doctor if you get to see him from the other reviews but beware that you may be overlooked because they schedule way too many people. His staff is very unprofessional and made my fiance cry when she had to call and cancel our last appointment trying to blame her for our problems.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2010

Dr Mc is the Best He has Been My Baby Dr for 3 of my kids Very caring is always there when you need Him , He is the Best dr in Elkin Take it from me I Know Im now having baby number 4 and he is also my dr again I will drive the 2 hrs to see him

flag | Submitted September 7, 2010

He is Absolutly wonderful. Took the time to listen and wrote down everything that was going on. And is willing to work with me to figure out what is going on when no one else would.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2009

Dr Mcllveen is a gr8t doctor he delivered my 2nd child which was perfectly healthy. He is the best caring ob doctor in elkin . thank u mcllveen for every thing.. Wilma

flag | Submitted September 1, 2009

Dr. McIlveen is the best ob/gyn period... I have never met a doctor who is more caring and understading. When you are in the office your are his priority. Great staff.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2009

Terrible staff in so many ways. Very unprofessional and seemingly unknowledgeable, etc. As far as the doc goes, wait time is way too long, hard to get an appt., and follow-up is terrible. Takes a lot for me to complain...

flag | Submitted June 19, 2009

i love this man and hes always smiling. He will treat you like lady. And delivered my baby with care thanx doc!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2008

They need to have more OBGYN just like Dr.Mcllveen. He is very caring .

flag | Submitted July 10, 2008

Dr. Peter F. McIlveen's Credentials

• University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

MSP/BC Med