Dr. Peter F. McIlveen

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Peter F. McIlveen

Dr. McIlveen cared for me during my pregnancy and he was great. I would never go anywhere else. He always takes the time to answer all your questions. Nurses are wonderful too.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

I love this office. The staff is very caring and considerate of your feelings. Dr. McIlveen and Dr. Moon are the best. I would never go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

I have lost 52 pounds so far at NC Weight. Dr. McIlveen and Dr. Moon are so kind and supportive. They have made this easy for me. First time I have been successful.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Dr. McIlven just delivered my baby. He was so caring and professional throughout the entire pregnancy. I am moving out of state next month and I will never find another doctor that compares. Wish I could take Dr. M and his entire staff with me. I'm really going to miss all of them.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

I love this office and Dr. McIlveen is the best ob/gyn I have ever seen. He is always very attentive to my needs and I am so impressed with Dr. Moon in his office she is so caring and thorough. I wold never go anywhere else

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

Dr. Mcllveen is the best. I love the staff as well very attentive to my needs. They took me in when I didn't have insurance and worked with me when Dr. Heiner would not. I felt like they actually cared about my baby and my health rather than all about the money. Thank you so much D.r Mcllveen and staff. You have been a blessing in our family's life. This Gyn. office is the best around. I wouldn't go anywhere else. Thank you for taking care of us. Thank you, thank you thank you.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

Dr. M is amazing! I can't tell you how compassionate and caring he was with me and my first child. Unfortunately I didn't go back with my second (huge mistake). I had my second child only 14 months after my first, I was embarrassed. Now I see that I shouldn't have been, it happens all the time. Anyways, I love him and would recommend him to anyone!!! Thanks for an excellent experience! I also have to mention the other staff who are also wonderful! Love them all!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2013

I am so glad I switched doctors and came to Dr. McIlveen. He is the most gentle, kind and smartest doctor I have ever been to. He asked lots of questions and listened carefully to everything I have been through. I'm feeling better then I have in years. My sister has started Dr. McIlveen' s weight loss program and has lost more than 15 pounds so far. She looks great. The staff is wonderful and everyone cares about you all the way through the office. I'll never go anywhere else

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

Great doctor, I wish all doctors could be as caring and thorough.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

hes a very bad doctor he didnt take good care of me when i was pregant with my son

Submitted June 21, 2012

Dr. Peter F. McIlveen's Credentials

• University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

GHI