Ratings for Dr. Erinn E. Beagin

A great doctor. Kind, very caring. spent much time after my visit was 'over' to care for me.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2011

It is great to see a punctual office. While some complain, it is easy to plan the time, knowing prompt service is in place. Dr. Beagin is refreshingly open to comments, and is a good listener. She explains procedure and issue well. Very personable, like talking to a friend. She is great ! The office is clean, and staff functions well. Exam rooms are not cold !!! Ample parking, and easily accessible.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

Saw her and Dr. Bowers in the same office. Very clean office and helpful staff. Both doctors were very helpful and spent time answering my questions... seems very smart and caring.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

I realize my last rating was more harsh than should have been. Dr. beagin is very knowledgeable despite my 1 incident I had there. I dont want that 1 incident to overshadow the fact she is very very smart and knows what she is doing.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011

HORRIBLE. That is the bottome line. First of all, the entire Windsor Med Assoc staff is always on vacation. Also they have ZERO flex hours. No weekend hours. No holiday hours. No evening hours. HOW can I ever see them? But this takes the cake. I had an appointment w/ beagin. I work in NYC. My appointment was for 3pm. I OF COURSE had to take an entire half day to get to her (because as i mentioned, there were no flex hours). In a complete hurricane of a rain storm, I managed to get to the doc's office at 3:08pm instead of 3:00 pm. Guess what? She literally embarrassed me in front of the WHOLE waiting room turning me away for being late. This was my first time EVER late in 2 years, and she literally REFUSED to see me because I was late. Gets better. I have a very important prescription (life or death) that needs to be refilled and I cant make it in for my yearly physical..I need only 1 week of my meds refilled until I can make it. SHE WILL NOT refill me over the phone.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011

Dr. Beagin is an excellent doctor. She is knowledgeable, caring, and very helpful. The woman who spoke poorly of her is completely out of her mind. She must be confused with another doctor. Dr. Beagin is the BEST and I am glad she is my physician.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2009

Dr. Beagin and The Windsor Regional Medical Assoc are wonderful docs. I recently left my pcp because I was not happy with my care. Dr. Beagin is very caring and wants the best for her patients. I have also seen Dr Thomas and Dr. Bowers, very knowledgable and caring. I have worked in the healthcare field for 19 years and I would highly recommend this practice. I work for a physicians office and I am very happy with my care. Very nice staff.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2009

Dr Beagin is a real person & a gem of a doctor. She actually made a house call for my mom, and she always goes the extra mile for us. We used to see her in Monroe but recently she moved offices and is now in East Windsor.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2009

This woman is lazy at best and should have her license taken away. She was on-call while our regular doc was out on holiday and didn't seem to know what to do with my husband's diagnosed pneumonia. It appears she wants him to wait until next week when our regular doc is back in the office. Forget that he's post-chemo immune suppressed and this could be fatal, she just told him to "go to the ER" instead of treating him. No prescriptions or instructions, she just doesn't want to be bothered. After I screamed at her over the phone she finally called the oncologist and conferred with him, something she should have done in the first place. If you want serious medical malpractice for your illness, don't miss her. She's easy to get in to see because she has no patients, which is understandable.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2009

Dr. Erinn E. Beagin's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 2001)

Commercial Insurance Company