Ratings for Dr. Cynthia Cullinane

She is the worst primary care doctor I've ever had. I was diagnosed with breast cancer four years ago that's when I started seeing Dr cullinane. She was great back then well here we are four years later I'm cancer-free thank God but now she's got an excuse every single time I request a prescription no matter what it's for even if it's Motrin she will not call it in especially if you miss an appointment. She does not seem to give a s*** what's wrong with you I've had a lot of surgeries I know how to take care of myself as far as pain and that's Motrin and Tylenol I requested a Tylenol prescription yesterday I'm sorry not Tylenol Motrin 800 mg for 4 years now won't even call it in because I miss an appointment for a physical last week. A physical that I cancelled because I went to Hawaii for 3 months for a work contract in the healthcare field. I will never go back to the doctor again I'm done with her. If you need Motrin go buy it yourself but it's too bad if you need to take it every single day or couple times a day because it's going to cost you out of your pocket because this is such an a******

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

flag | Submitted July 10, 2008

Dr. Cynthia Cullinane's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)