Ratings for Dr. David M. Monacelli

I went to see Dr. Monacelli a year ago and he and his office staff were fantastic. He's a very professional Dr. and explained everything clearly. When I wasn't ready the staff were very kind. I am 54 and going back to this Dr. because he is excellent. I highly recommend this Dr.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2016

I have been considering plastic surgery for a while and am now financially ready, so I called Dr. Monacelli's office and the receptionist that answered the phone was really rude and short with her answers and actually hung up before I did??? I am not going to put my body or money in the hands of a Doctor who's staff is clearly not what was promised on his website, makes me wonder what else is! I live between two big cities... the drive will be worth honest and good service!! Date 3/12/13.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

I paid $100 to consult with him about his thoughts about me getting plastic surgery. Although I realize his aim is to make money and sell the idea of getting the surgery, I felt that he tried to convince me I needed it by implying heavily that he thought that I looked horrible the way I am, and he went way over the line in attempting to do so. He made me feel terrible about the way I look by acting like he couldn't believe that I looked the way I did at such a young age. I have dealt with a degree of body image issues and self-consciousness since then that I simply had not had to such a degree before consulting with him. He was very judgmental and inattentive to my feelings. It was one of the most regretful ways I've ever spent $100.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2008

Dr. David M. Monacelli's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

GHI