Ratings for Dr. Dwight R. Robinson

Caring, compassionate, always gives truthful recommendations which may be difficult for me to hear. I have been a patient for 30 years and he always gives me the time and attention I need. He returns my calls personally and always seems happy to see me. I am very comfortable with Dr. Robinson.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2013

After seeing a fellow colleague of his it was reinforced by this colleague how shallow and uncaring this doctor can be.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

I waited three months for an appointment. All I can say was it was a waste of time and money. He did not seem to care or to even muster up the strenth to speak to me. I really can't say how effective or not of a Doctor he is. Perhaps if he would of spent more than five minutes talking to me I might be able to share in the success other patients have had after seeing him. It's been almost a year now and I'm still not better. Sorry I just cannot accept BLAH BLAH BLAH I'll see you again in another three months.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2009

Brilliant, caring physician. Treated for an extremely rare disease-excellent job. His calm manner and understated humor help make visits better. Would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2009

I feel better thanks to him. Great bedside manner, lots of good experience.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2008

Dr. Dwight R. Robinson's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1957)

Commercial Insurance Company