Ratings for Dr. Ginerva Fullard

I found Dr. Fullard to be rude and evasive. Her methods of dealing with problems completely ineffectual. She should not be practicing. Judging by the other comments, many patients are in the same boat. Absolutely not to be trusted.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

She left her patients high and dry in Penticton. Took their records. Impossibly difficult for the many folk who trusted her. How could the College allow her to continue to practise?

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Submitted March 2, 2016

okay so doctors are people with real lives. But why did her messed up life have to affect ALL the patients who loved and trusted her. She took her personal problems out on her patients I don't know how she can carry on in this community after what she did. I still see her around. . .party girl. Pretty messed up . . Hopefully she gets it together. . .BUT can she ever be trusted again???? This lady really needs to get her head on straight. Ginerva the meditation is not helping you at all

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

Careful! Just because someone smiles at you, pretends to show compassion/care and can quote informative texts (medical texts / terminology in this case) doesn't mean they act with true integrity and are capable of delivering expert advice or treatment. Hmmm... sounds like the kind of person that would practice without a license? Wonder what else this doctor is hiding? Brings into question morals and ethics!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Dr. Fullard chose not to renew. Best doctor I have ever had. . Only complaint was the long waits. But when you got into see her she never rushed you through. I he she is sorting her life out and in a safe place. Doctors are normal people who face the same family issues we all do. Too bad that in looking after herself we as patients were sidelined. . . I do miss her and wish her the very best. The poor ratings for her are not fair as she was an exceptional doctor, , ,we need more like her

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

I cried all the way home after she told me that I was frigid, when I declined a pap smear. She was angry, aggressive, rude, and tried her best to humiliate me for saying " no thank - you " to a pap smear. She told me, I needed " sit with yourself honey and meditate ". Her secretary glared at me down her nose as I left - very much like mean girls in High school. I was horrified at her behaviour, I have never been treated that way by a medical doctor. She apparently yelled at my Chiropractor's wife for not vaccinating her children. I found her nice and friendly at my first appointment, I was traumatized after my second appointment. Never went back. Apparently she was previously practicing in Summerland without a licence. I wish her the best, and I hope she learns to treat human beings with more respect.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

I met Dr. Fullard, 1.1/2 yrs ago and have found her to be very conscientious and caring. She offered assurances when I was concerned about a long standing health condition and was supportive as I explained how my condition effected my every day life. She is always upbeat and encouraging. She explained in detail all of my test results and answered all of my questions. I wish her only the best in the future and am keeping my fingers crossed her practice will resume very soon. I would like to point out that although there has been a bit of wait when seeing Dr. Fullard, this is entirely common with any doctor I have seen throughout my life! Good doctors are busy!! J.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

I'm upset that Dr. Fullard has disappeared. I'm not happy that she did not communicate with her patients. Having said that, I noticed on my second last visit that she had a black eye and she had lost weight. I believe her problems extend beyond her licence. I am concerned about her well being and safety. She was the best doctor I have ever had in every way and I've had a few (I'm 72 years old). I've been in Penticton for 23 years and have only felt medically safe and secure since she became my doctor. She found what others had missed and saved my life. If some were kept waiting it could be because she did give extra time to those patients who needed it (I was one). She is irreplaceable and will be truly missed in my life. I believe something bad has come into her life (late summer of 2014) and can only hope she and her daughters are in a safe place. I have read all her reviews back to 2009 and she was highly rated and much appreciated until just recently. Doctors aren't supposed to have problems in their lives, but sometimes they do. I wish I could help her like she helped me.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

She was an alright Doctor. She was extremely unprofessional with no patient communication about when she lost her license. No communication. I only found out when I couldn't have a test that she had sent me for. Could never trust her again and shouldn't. She should be ashamed leaving so many people twisting in the wind.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015