Ratings for Dr. Clifton F. Lord

I went to see Dr. Lord for the first time yesterday and was shocked by how helpful he and his staff were. I have been trying to get into recovery for 6 years (I missed a apointment a few year back with him) but I walked in his office and found my recovery. I feel so blessed to have this opportunity. They were very welcoming and I did not once feel judged. This coming from Someone with several anxiety disorders.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

I too have been treated like an addict by the mainstream pain clinics. Dr Lord's initial consult was an hour and 30 mins. At the Pain Center in Keene, I got 20 mins of Dr Horton's time. Dr Lord took the time to understand the frustration and pain I've endured for over 15 years and had a book of homework for me but he also made sure that I wasn't leaving his office in pain as so many others had done. Looking forward to his course of treatment as he partners with the Pain center to find long term solutions.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Dr Lord is the best doctor I have ever been to, even though he is dealing with addicts he STILL listens and CARES about his patients!! I have major back probs and every other dr just treated me like an addict! Didn't care about anything else! I went to Dr Lord and he believed ME!! It took over 10 years for someone to listen to me! I became an addict when I got major burns and found out that these pain meds can help with my back and my other pain! Even though I was addicted to pain meds he didn't treat me like that's all I wanted! He helped me find out what the issue is with my pain! Unfortunately it took me to become an addict to meet the most caring Dr I have ever had the pleasure being a patient of!!!! O and he is not like other drs in the area they just give you an RX and you just pick them up at the nurses station and see your doctor 1x a year, HE SEES YOU EVERYTIME YOU PICK UP YOUR RX!!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

I am a opiate addict. I have been in and out of treatment programs seven times for the past three years, but always relapsed. Dr. Lord took me on as a patient a few months ago and has kept me from relapsing again. He is the only professional to really help me.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

flag | Submitted July 10, 2008

Dr. Clifton F. Lord's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Assurant