Ratings for Dr. Iskandar I. Kassis

He is really professional and on top of things. He is really good at explaining things so that you won't worry about things too much. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

All I can say is he the best. Very on top of things. Always made my hole family feel involved with my pregnance. Very very good Dr.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

Dr Kassis was my Dr for 15 yrs. My cervix was removed b/c of cancer in NC in 1989 & was told I couldn't a child. Moved to NY, got pregnant & was referred to Dr Kassis. He performed an abdominal surclauge in 1991, I was 4 mnths preg. My child was born in Aug of 1991 & healthy. She'll be 20 yrs old this yr (2011). I wanted more children, so Dr Kassis left the surclauge in. He kept me as a pat due to the surclauge. It was a procedure at that time. Dr Kassis & his staff, even his students were always caring & professional. In 2005, I discussed wanting a hysterectomy with Dr Kassis, that's when he referred me to Dr Bai Lee. I believe I received the highest quality medical care possible and then some, in the 15 yrs I had the honor to have Dr Kassis as my OB/GYN. I am also appreciative of Dr Kassis' referral to Dr Lee, who, along with his staff, continues to give me the highest quality of medical care. Thank you Dr Kassis & staff for your genuine care for so many years.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

He was not my doctor throughout the whole pregnancy, only the final week & for delivery. He means business and because of that, labor was quick and as painless as possible. I definately would go to him for my next child.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2009

Dr. Iskandar I. Kassis's Credentials

• American Univ Of Beirut, Fac Of Med, Beirut, Lebanon (Grad. 1973)

Ameritas