Ratings for Dr. Richie L. Lin

Saw Lin for a little over a year. I was very impressed with his intellect and bedside manner. He saw a small mole that a previous Dr had missed. He decided to remove it a year later and get a biopsy. It was precancerous. On a followup I had some bumps under my arms and had told him I was previously treated with a 7 day course of antibiotics for possible MRSA. He said it looked like contact dermatitis or something like that. Gave me a steroid and said it would take two weeks to clear it out. Two days later it got worse and became painful. I called the office and told them and they said the cream didn't kick in yet. Twenty four hours went by and it was worse. I called again and they blew me off again. Went to Overlook that night and it was MRSA. I had to have 4/5 of the bumps which had grown in size lanced, squeezed and filled with something to keep them open so they could drain out pus. I started a bunch of antibiotics and that night caught the chills pretty bad. I almost called an ambulance to take me back to the hospital. Luckily I felt improvement as the night progressed. I liked this Dr and I felt he was competent in one area but failed me in another. I haven't been back to see him. I am not saying he is a bad Dr. I am not giving 1 star but I had a scary experience because he couldn't recognize something especially when I gave him the biggest clue. I have been trying others and haven't found one I completely trust yet. Maybe I never will.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Very gentle with my procedure! I am so relieved. Busy doctor though. I guess that's a good sign though.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Dr. Lin has a good bedside manner. Staff is very helpful and polite. The office is clean and well kept. My only complain is he does not listen to my concerns. He offered no solution to my problem. Basically told me there's nothing wrong with me.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Good doctor! He does not rush, listens and answers all your questions. He is intelligent and knows what he is talking about. Definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

Personable and to the point

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

This office is the best. I went to another office and it was like night and day. They were efficient, the front desk stuff you deal with was as painless as possible, Dr. Lin actually took some time to examine me and address my problem. Def recommend.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

Not such e good doctor bescsuse he doesn't care to treat you but to get profit from you.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

Hands down the best doctor I've ever been to. Intelligent, explained everything to me, and a nice person. I felt like I was being treated by a trusted friend.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2013

I’m so happy i found Dr. Lin. He listens carefully. He didn’t rush me, and I love how he gives his opinion!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2012

I have seen him for the past 2 years for skin issues. Recently I had botox with him and I can only say he is a great doc. I wish some treatments weren't so expensive so I could have them. He has really nice manners.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2011

Dr. Richie L. Lin's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 2004)

Ameritas