Ratings for Dr. Richie L. Lin

Dr. Lin has a good bedside manner. Staff is very helpful and polite. The office is clean and well kept. My only complain is he does not listen to my concerns. He offered no solution to my problem. Basically told me there's nothing wrong with me.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

Personable and to the point

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

This office is the best. I went to another office and it was like night and day. They were efficient, the front desk stuff you deal with was as painless as possible, Dr. Lin actually took some time to examine me and address my problem. Def recommend.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

Not such e good doctor bescsuse he doesn't care to treat you but to get profit from you.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

Hands down the best doctor I've ever been to. Intelligent, explained everything to me, and a nice person. I felt like I was being treated by a trusted friend.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2013

I’m so happy i found Dr. Lin. He listens carefully. He didn’t rush me, and I love how he gives his opinion!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2012

I have seen him for the past 2 years for skin issues. Recently I had botox with him and I can only say he is a great doc. I wish some treatments weren't so expensive so I could have them. He has really nice manners.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2011

Beautiful, new office. Great staff and friendly doctor. Very knowledgable, state of the art equipment. My whole family will now be treated by Dr. Lin!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

More than just a great dermatologist. At this point I consider him a good friend.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

Dr. Richie L. Lin's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 2004)

Oxford

Updates

• A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lin has a good bedside manner. Staff is very helpful and polite. The office is clean and well kept. My only complain is he does not listen to my concerns. H..."

December 7, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Good doctor! He does not rush, listens and answers all your questions. He is intelligent and knows what he is talking about. Definitely recommend him. "

August 28, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Richie" to "Richie L."

October 20, 2013