Ratings for Dr. Lenny M. Cohen

I was misdiagnosed 6yrs ago with Fibromyalgia. I found Dr Cohen through my Family Physician who kept insisting I get a 2nd opinion. Dr. Cohen immediately knew I was misdiagnosed. He was so thorough and found, I initially had GBS which at the time could have been treated. Dr. Cohen has been here for me constantly and has improved my neurological condition. I have, and am still learning to live with my situation which is progressive. I trust Dr Cohen and to me he is a blessing. This Dr. will not give up trying to better my quality of life. Thanks for this opportunity.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

Dr. Cohen saw my daughter immediately the next day after an ER visit and quickly realized the ER diagnosis was incorrect and that something was seriously wrong. He worked doggedly over about a week and a half to eliminate many possibilities and finally discovered a rare neurological condition. During this time, Dr. Cohen didn't worry about making appointments, telling us to just "come in" in order to expedite the process. As a result of making the correct diagnosis in a timely way, my daughter received the surgery she needed to survive. She graduates college in June.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

Nice office, very relaxing. Dr. Cohen is very knowledgeable in his field. He spent sufficient time to discuss my issue. Most importantly I did not have to wait for him at all!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2012

on time. very personable. good ability to listen and educate about the nature of a disease.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011