Ratings for Dr. Christopher I. Innes

Dr Innes is a wonderful Doctor. He spends as much time with his patients as they need and is super friendly. Definitely knows his stuff and cares about the people who trust him with their babies lives. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Dr. Innes is a very knowledgeable physician. He answers all your questions. He did a great job with my surgery. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

Worst doctor ever do not risk your life or your child

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Dr.Innes is God sent. He truly followed his calling. I was induced at 39 weeks and ended up having an emergency c-section. He got my baby out quickly and safely. She will be 3 in July.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014

Dr. Innes is very compassionate, caring, and attentive. He always takes time to listen to my questions, and provides answers. He always tells me to please call if I have any questions or concerns at all. I have VERY happy with him as my physician! WONDERFUL!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

Dr. Innes is a great physician. His staff are very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

When I first started going to Dr. Innes he was great couldn't ask for anyone better, the a couple of years later I had an appointment for a check up...it couldn't have been worse. I asked him for some water pills because my feet were swelling..you would have thought I asked him for narcotics.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

I have been seing Dr Innes for about a year now and he has helped me with all of my problems. He has always been very comfortable to talk to and will sit down and listen and explain everything he tells you and will actually ask if you have questions. He acts very compassionate to any of the problems I have brought up. I can not wait to become pregant and have him be the person that delivers my baby. He is what docors are supposed to be like. Caring, Compannisite, and Knowledgable. I have never had to wait longer that 30 min and can easily make appointments. LOVE LOVE LOVE his staff and him!! Thanks for being such a kind person!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

You won't find a better doctor than Chris Innes. He spends lots of time with you and makes you feel comfortable. My husband and I actually looked forward to seeing him for all our OB appointments before the birth of our daughter. Dr. Innes is the BEST!!!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2011

Dr. Christopher I. Innes's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Top Hospitals in Hixon, TN