Ratings for Dr. S. Mosaad

I got this DR and I am from Peterborough, no Dr's here so I went there. The two times I saw her she rushed me through and the second and last time I was there she wouldn't see me for what I went for as I had a cold. I really dislike that she brings her dog to work that is not very sanitary, when I have allergies to animals. I phoned today to say I got a new DR in town and was informed that she was closing her practice tomorrow. I never received anything in the mail to indicate that I would have to look for a new Dr.

Submitted July 28, 2008

Constant appointments. Wife had 2 ultra sounds and one CT and final diagnosis was "I don't know what's wrong with you".....that was the last time we saw her as she did not escalate this situation. Likes to send people to group clinics within the medical centre, i.e. cholestoral, HBP, diabetes, etc. run by the drug companies. Deals with one issue per visit. Prescription day is Tuesday or was when we were going. This Doctor is not recommended.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2008

Not impressed with her new patient medical exam--only saw her for 5 minutes of the 15 minute appointment. She did not review my medical history form and discuss an ongoing condition that I have or write a new prescription for the medication needed for this. No chance to ask questions--a Pap test is a separate appointment?? I really don't think it can be hygienic or healthy to have two dogs wondering freely in the examination rooms. I do not recommend this doctor to any one. The after hours clinics would give you better medical care!

Submitted April 29, 2008

I don't like that she does not take children on as patients. If you speak your mind about wait time she will drop you as a patient. Waited up to an hour and a half for precscription renewals

flag | Submitted March 15, 2008

She didn't hesitate to order tests that would help her solve or rule out medical problems. If needed, specialists were recommended. Made reference to medical books if needed for advise. Was not impressed with yearly medical as I felt very rushed. Very personable and professional.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2008

>always late to see you.when she does finally see you she's rushing for the next patient.don't like the idea she brings her dog to work.only allowed to discuss 1 thing at a time,unless you pay 25.oo per month,then she'll spend the time discussing more then 1 problem.when did that become when you pay for services to be first on the list.

Submitted June 21, 2007

New doctor to town. Very helpful and will send you for tests if you request them. I find her to be very thorough. Owner of this clinic is responsible for rule of one problem per visit. Not Dr. Mosaad. I have discussed more than one problem per visit. Just depends on how busy she is. The annual fee the owner of the clinic insists his doctors charge makes it OK to discuss more than one problem and covers various other charges not covered. The other local doctors not in this clinic do not charge fees.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2007

Not too helpful, getting info is like pulling teeth. Every problem a new visit is required.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2007