Ratings for Dr. Tommy H. Chen

Dr Chen should not be practicing. He cut a 4 by 2 hole in my arm. stitched with one on going stitch. which got infected,kepted bleeding and dr.was of no help after going back to him 3 different times to complain of bleeding,pain,swelling and burning. dr. told me to take mortin which causes more bleeding.I had an infection but he just sent me home. I took myself to the er was admitted with staff infection and bleeding.er doctors could not believe this was done in a doctors office.do not go to this doctor he is crazy to be practicing.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2010

Cannot add more to first poster's comment. Dr. Chen is very patient, very knowledgeable, and very compassionate. After many years of suffering, he made a big difference in my care.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2008

A kind man who knows his stuff. Sometimes the wait could be a bit long, but once you're inside his office he will spend the time to listen and ask you lots of questions about your problem. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2008

Dr. Tommy H. Chen's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Pasadena, CA