Ratings for Dr. Ulric Gilkes

Dr. Gilkes was very kind and patient with me and my family when I was seen in South Fulton's emergency room. He explained my problem to me in a way I could understand it and even drew pictures. I was treated as he ordered after personally reviewing my x-rays and explaining them to me. I felt much better and my fear was gone. I was given prescritions that were reasonably priced and a follow up appointment. Thanks again to Dr. Gilkes who to a scary time for me and turned it into a comfortable healling experience!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

I came to South Fulton's emergency room and was really afraid for my wife. She was very sick. Dr. Gilkes took care of her and explained everything about her problem. She got fluids and medicine through her viens that really helped a lot. She was admitted but felt much better after she left the emergency room. Thanks to Dr. Gilkes for taking care of my wife. I even was him speaking in spanish to some one else. I know this made things easiewr for them to understand and feel better too.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2008

Dr. Ulric Gilkes's Credentials

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

• BCBS Florida