Ratings for Dr. David A. Andreone

Just left Dr. Andreone's office after bringing my son for an ingrown toenail. He was awesome. Good with kids! My son was very nervous about going, but Dr. A was quick with the procedure and personable. We also learned a lot about possible cause of the ingrown nail. Did not feel rushed, which is a huge issue for me. Highly recommend this foot specialist.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Saw Dr Andreone at his UT office for heel pain. Very knowledgable and took time to explain all options. Very thorough. A friend referred me who had surgery by Dr Andreone a few years ago and was very impressed.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

I've never seen a doctor less helpful than this. He was nervous and gave no treatment to get rid of my pain. His office was held together with band aids , bad choice. I found another doctor.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

His office is now at Shiloh and Copeland. www.tylerfootcare.com Took a lot of time to understand my issues. Had been to 2 other doctors for an ingrown toenail that kept coming back. Dr. Andreone fixed it for good. Would recommend him to anyone. Also took care of my daughter's ankle sprain.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

Very good doctor. Did surgery on my feet and they are much better now. Very personable and thorough before doing the surgery.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2008

Our entire family sees Dr. Andreone. Very thorough before recommending surgery after other treatment did not work well. Surgery for bunion was excellent. Hardly any pain. Also great with my kids who stepped on a nail. He also healed my husband's heel pain in a few visits. Dr. Andreone is very personable and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2008

Dr. David A. Andreone's Credentials

• Spanish

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1998)