Ratings for Dr. Fiona McConville

Dr McConville was amazing during my pregnancy with my son, she was always willing to answer questions and treated me very kindly no matter how trivial the issue.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

This doctor is the best one I've ever had. She's funny and does a great job

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Dr. McConville and Sue & Diane (nurse & receptionist) saw me through both my pregnancies and they were wonderful every single visit. I had some concerns with my 1st and Dr. was super knowledgeable and put me at ease. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

My first time going to an OBGYN and she made me feel very comfortable. Dr. McConville and her staff are amazing. I definitely recommend to anyone looking for an OBGYN.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

She's so personable and easy to talk to. Her staff (Sue and Diane) are so incredibly helpful and nice to deal with.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

She is the most wonderful Doctor. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. McConville. She is easy to talk to about anything and can calm your fears. She is absolutely amazing and I am so fortunate to have been referred to her. I have since moved about an hour away from her office, and I still make the drive when I need to see her. Her staff is wonderful as well. Thank you Dr. McConville. Thank you to your staff as well! You are all amazing! I would recommend her to anyone in need of an OBGYN.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Dr. Mcconville is fantastic, informative and very patient! Her staff, Sue and Diana, are a hoot and also help put you at ease. I have never felt uncomfortable woth anyone in there and I'm at the end of my pregnancy. I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

I was suffering with extremely low iron levels due to my heavy periods, even went through iron injections. Dr was very pushy with IUD treatment that I was absolutely against, she is rude and will not take no for a answer. Don't let her push you into something you do not wish to have. She also told me to go for prolapse therapy instead of taking care of the real problem. Please stay away from her and her rude raunchy staff.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Dr. McConville is simply the most amazing doctor. She is caring and attentive. I had every pregnancy complication in the book, and she helped me through a difficult 9 months. I honestly think if I didn't have her I would have lost my baby. Instead, she gave me hope and guidance and even was there to deliver my child, 4 weeks early, with more complications at the end. Not only is she an amazing, beautiful person, she is knowledgeable, skilled and so competent. I couldn't imagine anyone better.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

I am a diffcult case to treat and Dr Mcconville/Sue/Diane have all taken such good care of me. I can NOT speak higher of these ladies. I have never met a doctor who cares so much about her patients. I am very lucky to have her as my gynecologist. She awesome !!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016