Ratings for Dr. Fiona McConville

My first time going to an OBGYN and she made me feel very comfortable. Dr. McConville and her staff are amazing. I definitely recommend to anyone looking for an OBGYN.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

She's so personable and easy to talk to. Her staff (Sue and Diane) are so incredibly helpful and nice to deal with.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

She is the most wonderful Doctor. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. McConville. She is easy to talk to about anything and can calm your fears. She is absolutely amazing and I am so fortunate to have been referred to her. I have since moved about an hour away from her office, and I still make the drive when I need to see her. Her staff is wonderful as well. Thank you Dr. McConville. Thank you to your staff as well! You are all amazing! I would recommend her to anyone in need of an OBGYN.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Dr. Mcconville is fantastic, informative and very patient! Her staff, Sue and Diana, are a hoot and also help put you at ease. I have never felt uncomfortable woth anyone in there and I'm at the end of my pregnancy. I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

I was suffering with extremely low iron levels due to my heavy periods, even went through iron injections. Dr was very pushy with IUD treatment that I was absolutely against, she is rude and will not take no for a answer. Don't let her push you into something you do not wish to have. She also told me to go for prolapse therapy instead of taking care of the real problem. Please stay away from her and her rude raunchy staff.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Dr. McConville is simply the most amazing doctor. She is caring and attentive. I had every pregnancy complication in the book, and she helped me through a difficult 9 months. I honestly think if I didn't have her I would have lost my baby. Instead, she gave me hope and guidance and even was there to deliver my child, 4 weeks early, with more complications at the end. Not only is she an amazing, beautiful person, she is knowledgeable, skilled and so competent. I couldn't imagine anyone better.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

I am a diffcult case to treat and Dr Mcconville/Sue/Diane have all taken such good care of me. I can NOT speak higher of these ladies. I have never met a doctor who cares so much about her patients. I am very lucky to have her as my gynecologist. She awesome !!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

After much research, I choose Dr. Mcconville based on reviews. My personal experience was outstanding . The staff ( Sue and Diane) LOVE their job and always are attentive and smiling. Dr. Mcconville is very knowledgeable and friendly. Yes the visits are short and to the point but that is how she keeps the wait times down. I have had no complication pregnancies so I was always in and out of that office within half an hour TOTAL! Will return for any future pregnancy.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Today was my first visit and already love her! Her staff was amazing & the doc herself was very personable .. I'm very excited and happy she will be the one delivering my babe in February ☺

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

Dr Fiona McConville and her staff have been wonderful. This is my first baby and they have made the experience less stressful. Def recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015