You may also like

Rate Dr. Todd P. Hollander

Dr. Todd P. Hollander's Ratings

Dr. Hollander along with his staff are great at what they do. Todd has been my Dentist for well over ten years and our children’s for four. Dr. Hollander has always been someone I could trust for our dental needs. If you’re looking for quality dental care, I highly recommend Dr. Hollander.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2912883].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2015

Dr. Hollander and his staff are incredible! The staff's friendliness, combined with Dr. Hollander's knowledge and ability to help patients understand the process creates and exceptionally comfortable and warm environment. Dr. Hollander contacted me as soon as he had the results of his findings on my particular situation and fixed it quickly and comfortably. I could not be more satisfied with the care that I received at Dr. Hollander's office. Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2908423].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Hollander's since I sprouted teeth in 1996. My mother has been a patient since she was in college, and my aunt & cousin see him regularly as well. Dr. Hollander and everyone on his staff have always done a great job of making me feel comfortable & welcome in his office. I'm someone who is terrified of needles, and Dr. Hollander delivered on his promise to me that I wouldn't even feel a pinch when I needed a series of injections of a localized anesthetic for some fillings. He took things slowly and calmed my nerves, taking extra steps to make sure I was comfortable and PAIN-FREE. I'd recommend him as a dentist to anyone, especially those who have anxieties about even the simplest of dental procedures.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2783774].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

I have been a patient since 1981 at the suggestion of a friend as we were new to the area but already had a bad experience with the first dentist I went to. Dr Hollander is the best! He is friendly, professional, patient, and has a wonderful staff which I don't think has changed with the exception of an additional dental hygienist. Clearly Dr. Hollander's staff thinks he is the best too! I have never had a problem getting an appointment for myself, friend or family member. All my questions are always answered to my satisfaction. I trust Dr. Hollander's opinion. He was always wonderful with my daughter; she thankfully has never needed major dental work but Dr. Hollander was there for us when she had 2 accidents that affected her front teeth. Even as a child, my daughter loved to go to the dentist & she still is a patient even though she has lived out of the area for many years. My Mom was a patient in her senior years as she moved to PA to be closer to us. I could never thank Dr. Hollander & his staff enough for the excellent care that she received until she died. I am not at all surprised that Dr Hollander is #1.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2731719].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Hollanders since 1988. He has a great technique for pain free dentistry especially with novacaine application. He is knowledge able about newer products- better adhesion products from Japan and newer novacaine technology that wears off quickly without as many tingling effects. He and his staff are friendly and caring. My whole family including sister and niece have transferred to his office and are great fans too now!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2672640].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

Love this practice and Dr. Hollanders professionalism. By far the best dental care we have ever had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2649574].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

If you are nervous or scared to go to the dentist, then search no more, Dr. Hollander is the right dentist for you. He is super patient, accepting you where you are, without judgment.
He's calming, friendly, funny, extremely gentle and indulgently accommodating to help you get through it. I was terrified of going to the dentist and would put it off and not go before someone told me about Dr. Hollander and his totally understanding and patient staff.
Whether it's for a cleaning or to have work done, I feel so well taken care of by everyone and can trust that I will always be ok. You'll be so glad to have found him and proud of yourself for being able to take good care of your teeth.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2491622].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

I have received dental care from Dr. Hollander for over 10 years. I do not make medical care choices based on the advice or regulations of insurance companies; I choose doctors who are dedicated to their patients and to the integrity of their profession. I recommend Dr. Hollander to all my family and friends for these reasons. Dr. Hollander and all the staff provide the highest quality of care. Everyone has enough time to do their job to the best of their ability, and to take an interest in the overall well-being of their patients. I am so thankful a relative of mine recommended him to me years ago! The office consistently feels relaxed, happy and kind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2366429].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

First let me say, if there was a higher rating I would check it for Dr. Hollander. I was petrified to see a dentist all of my life, over the years I have seen many dentist which put the fear in my mind. Whenever I had to go I was never treated properly or in and caring way,and it was very painful so I stopped going and my issues progressed and got much worse which affected my health in general. I was going to try one last time, I was so taken by Dr, Hollander and his staff. They were so kind,caring and helpful to me, the best I've ever been treated in my life from a dental office. I was in bad shape and a grea deal of pain, having abscess after abscess and in pain all the time and constantly on meds for pain and infections, which worsened my health issues really bad. Dr Hollander promised me he would take good care of me and he did more than keep his promise, he gave me back my health and smile and did a wonderful job he is truly the best. I could say a great deal more,no more space

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][531979].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

I've been going to Dr. Todd Hollander for years. Always punctual, friendly staff & overall calm & pleasant experience. Dr. Hollander is capable, professional & practices conservative dentistry. He makes me feel comfortable & at ease. It's definitely stress-free dentistry at its best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][531978].votes_count ]]