Ratings for Dr. Enas Abuelalaa

Dr. Enas is a very friendly doctor, but the wait times are rediculous. Be expected to wait 1/2 to 45 mins past your appointment times. She has accommodated me a couple of times with allowing me tow call and get my results as I live quite the distance from the office now. By biggest complaintn by far is the booking department!!I don't know who I always get, as I know it's divided by alphabet, but oh my....this person has messed up my files, confused what referrals I am waiting g for and what body parts, forgot to follow up ans the most recent I am waiting for surgery and she started talking about surgery on another body part and that's just the start of it. I've always like Dr. Enas as I said she is nice, but the past 2 years it's been delayed times, rushed when in and nowthe booking department is a mess.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

She has been my family doctor for years. Very caring.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

I like this doctor she is very helpful and she knows what she is doing

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Dr Enas is SECOND to NONE!!! She adores her job and that is obvious in her manner towards all that enter for her care. I get a hug... and it's a what on earth are you doing to yourself and a giggle. But you know when she cares she looks you in the eye and tells you straight up...pulls no punches but does it in a manner that everyone respects. Other Dr's have proven to think and I mean THINK they are way up on that medical totem pole and she is at the bottom. Well I'm here to tell them Dr's you are dead WRONG. She is AMAZING!!! You need a few lessons from her!! One in her building for sure can or should sit in on her daily routine see how a CARING AND LOVING DR is hard at work and how things are SUPPOSED TO BE DONE!! I think her staff could use a refresher course but her ....she needs to be teaching the class. FIRST CLASS ALL THE WAY Cheers Dr. E this patient adores you!!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Five stars all the way, Dr. Enas is worth the wait. A true caring knowledgable Doctor in every way possible. Cares about her patients well being & not enough can be said or written on Dr. Enas.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

The greatest and kindest doctor I've ever been treated by. She exudes empathy and compassion.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

The nicest and knowledgeable doctor I ever had. I agree with all the comments about the waiting time but at the end it's worth it when you see her.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Great Doctor and very helpful!! I highly recommend Dr. Enas

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Abuelalaa for over 15 years and one of my biggest complaints is the Waite time, I have always waited 1 hour or more to see her. They start booking in at 9am and most of the time she is not here before 9:30 which puts everyone behind. I understand the demand for a doctor but I have a business of my own which demands my time as well

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Dr. Enas is by far the best doctor I've ever had. She patiently listens to your problems, and I've never felt rushed by her. She seems to genuinely care for the health and wellbeing of her patients . I feel very lucky to have her as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017