Ratings for Dr. Enas Abuelalaa

I am sitting here trying to figure out how to condense all the great qualities I have experienced as a patient under the care of Dr Abuelalaa. I realized that you cannot put into words the level of professional empathetic care that I have received twice a month for the past couple of years. I have seen many doctors in my life time but not one has made me feel this cared for. I have seen many Doctors change over time with a greater emphasis on financial gain . I am sure Dr. Abuelalaa has also changed over time but with the obvious emphasis on his patients well-being. I am sure I know what drives Dr Abuelalaa she honestly cares for his patients. So I am proud to say that I am under the care of THE BEST DOCTOR ! Although i love her staff although sometimes cranky are professional, caring, and personable that are doing their best to compensate for some very angry patients. Enas's wait time is a little long but you are not just sitting in a room staring at a wall, her nurse Eman ( a very lovely, caring and empathetic women) and i believe her sister is coming in and out and taking history and asking you if you need anything and even with that Enas gives you all the time you want and need to talk to her. I have been in Dr. Enas's office and anyone who thinks that this is all an act is mistaken she has pictures of her children on her walls and she takes time for them i believe i even met one of her daughters who was visibly upset and needed her mother but allowed for me to go first. If her kids, her empathy, her nurses and more don't make you want to chose her to be your family doctor i don't know what will

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Dr .Enas is the best doctor out there, she is loyal and always takes the time to ask you how you are. You can see her compassion very clearly and her staff though sometimes agitated are very helpful especially her nurse Eman. I have been her patient for many years and yes although the wait time is long she is worth it. She has waited with me many times for results she is knowledgeable in everything i ask her and when she is not she takes the time to find the answers and get back to me. I am proud to call her my doctor. Think of it this way why do you think her wait time is so long? its because everyone wants to see her

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

Such a caring doctor. Felt that she listened to everything I had to say, and really cared about me. So patient and understanding. Treats every patient as if they are her first patient in the day. Wait time is a bit long, but she's totally worth it.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

They don'thelp to solve problems, staff is unprofessional at all

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Dr. Enas is by far the best doctor i have ever had she is kind caring and very sensitive. The fact that she can manage he busy work life and her home life is wonderful. I visit her many times and evn though the wait is long she is worth it she makles me feel as if she is only there to see me. I saw her children one time and she always makes sure to make stime for them and it is very clear she is a loving mother and an amazing doctor who anyone would be lucky to have. Everyone's main concern is her wait time and in my opinion she is definitely worth it.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

I love Dr Abuelalaa. She is wonderful. However the wait times are unreasonable. As someone who suffered from extreme anxiety and PTSD following the loss of my son, I was still forced to wait in the waiting room with babies coming in and out for hours passed my appointment time. Also, the medical admin responsible for referals ( her name is Carmen) is absolutely awful and insensitive. She dropped the ball on 2 very important referalls. After following up over and over, my husband finally went to speak with her and she proceeded to tell at him and say things like "I get it. I have kids" not the nicest thing to say to someone that has just lost theirs. She was awful and as a result of that... We have switched doctors. Which is too bad because dr Abuelalaa is lovely. But, the clinic is just a horrible experience.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

Extremely long waiting, it can be up to two hours. between waiting outside and in. doesn't have time for the patient. she schedule patient every 10 min. not recommended

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

very long wait but dr Enas takes time with each patient and makes sure she gets all of there concerns covered

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Dr Enas is a by far my favorite doctor. She diagnosed my issues right away and sent me to excellent specialists. The key to not waiting is to get her earliest appointment if you can. When I've done that it's no waiting you're in and out in 20 minutes tops, depending on your issue.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Long waiting time .....very long....staff not professional. If you have a complicated case , I don't recommend her. If you have good health, you will be happy. If you have emotional disorder she will not understand you at all.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015