You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Enas Abuelalaa

Dr. Enas is by far the best doctor i have ever had she is kind caring and very sensitive. The fact that she can manage he busy work life and her home life is wonderful. I visit her many times and evn though the wait is long she is worth it she makles me feel as if she is only there to see me. I saw her children one time and she always makes sure to make stime for them and it is very clear she is a loving mother and an amazing doctor who anyone would be lucky to have. Everyone's main concern is her wait time and in my opinion she is definitely worth it.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

I love Dr Abuelalaa. She is wonderful. However the wait times are unreasonable. As someone who suffered from extreme anxiety and PTSD following the loss of my son, I was still forced to wait in the waiting room with babies coming in and out for hours passed my appointment time. Also, the medical admin responsible for referals ( her name is Carmen) is absolutely awful and insensitive. She dropped the ball on 2 very important referalls. After following up over and over, my husband finally went to speak with her and she proceeded to tell at him and say things like "I get it. I have kids" not the nicest thing to say to someone that has just lost theirs. She was awful and as a result of that... We have switched doctors. Which is too bad because dr Abuelalaa is lovely. But, the clinic is just a horrible experience.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

Extremely long waiting, it can be up to two hours. between waiting outside and in. doesn't have time for the patient. she schedule patient every 10 min. not recommended

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Dr Enas is a by far my favorite doctor. She diagnosed my issues right away and sent me to excellent specialists. The key to not waiting is to get her earliest appointment if you can. When I've done that it's no waiting you're in and out in 20 minutes tops, depending on your issue.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Long waiting time .....very long....staff not professional. If you have a complicated case , I don't recommend her. If you have good health, you will be happy. If you have emotional disorder she will not understand you at all.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

Amazing doctor but they always double book so way ing room is long but she is a great doctorbut you only get 5 mins MAX my suggestion is go for it she is extremely nice and her nursing safe that works with her are very nice All in all great doctor. To bad about waiting room

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Dr Enas is a very good doctor. She is able to diagnose early and sends you to appropriate specialists. The wait time is getting better. The last two visits I was seeing the doctor immediately. I also like how conscientious her Nurse is. A new receptionist has been a welcomed change and that's why I gave the staff 5 stars.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

I would like to say I am 60 years old. Throughout my life I have seen many many doctors. I have never seen a compassionate, knowledgeable, and professional doctor like Dr. Enas. She takes the time to listen to her patients concerns.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Dr. Enas Abuelalaa's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Enas is by far the best doctor i have ever had she is kind caring and very sensitive. The fact that she can manage he busy work life and her home life is wo..."

May 6, 2016
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I love Dr Abuelalaa. She is wonderful. However the wait times are unreasonable. As someone who suffered from extreme anxiety and PTSD following the loss of my ..."

March 18, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Extremely long waiting, it can be up to two hours. between waiting outside and in. doesn't have time for the patient. she schedule patient every 10 min. not ..."

February 22, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "very long wait but dr Enas takes time with each patient and makes sure she gets all of there concerns covered"

February 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Enas is a by far my favorite doctor. She diagnosed my issues right away and sent me to excellent specialists. The key to not waiting is to get her earliest..."

January 13, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Long waiting time .....very long....staff not professional. If you have a complicated case , I don't recommend her. If you have good health, you will be happy...."

December 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Top notch Doctor very gentle and kind. Soft spoken and actually listens to concerns. "

December 4, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing doctor but they always double book so way ing room is long but she is a great doctorbut you only get 5 mins MAX my suggestion is go for it she is extre..."

September 24, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Enas is a very good doctor. She is able to diagnose early and sends you to appropriate specialists. The wait time is getting better. The last two visits I w..."

July 7, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I would like to say I am 60 years old. Throughout my life I have seen many many doctors. I have never seen a compassionate, knowledgeable, and professional doct..."

March 2, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Excellent compassionate dr. Always takes care of her patience even at her own expense. ( after hours, etc...)"

January 5, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Doctor and staff are very nice. The only problem is the waiting time"

January 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Highly recommended. Friendly, compassionate and knowledgeable. Everything you want in a doctor."

December 22, 2014
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor! Very nice and straight forward. Her receptionist on the other hand has extreme attitude and needs a talking too. Personally I believe she needs to..."

November 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love her, takes care of everyone in a professional manner."

November 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This is doctor has a rare combination of compassion and expertise. She looms after me, my wife and my 4 children. Highly recommended."

November 11, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Terrible dr, looking out for herself not anyone else."

November 1, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "AVOID this doctor. She may be nice and sweet but she knows little. She always says there's nothing i can do, until you find solutions through other means then a..."

October 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "There are not enough words to describe how completely amazing this doctor is!!! Highly recommend her!!"

October 15, 2014