Ratings for Dr. Delsi A. Filardi

Dr. Filardi is great with my one year old and takes time to answer the long list of quesions that we have at every appointment. She is very thorough and goes over what she's looking for and why at each well visit. I highly recomend her.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2010

Their office staff isn't as friendly as I would like, but Dr. Filardi herself is absolutely the best. She seems to be very open minded and is willing to speak to issues as both a doctor and a mom. We've seen several docs with our two little girls and she is by far my favorite. She does advocate for vaccinations but she was also happy to work with my request to develop an alternative vax schedule for both of my kids. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2009

Dr. Filardi is a great doc. She listens to your concerns and has a great bed side manor. The office is run smoothly and the staff is very helpful both nurses and billing. She unfortunatly no longer accepts Humana. She is wonderful and would like to have kept her.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2009

I highly recommend Dr. Filardi. She is incredibly helpful, thoughtful, and listens intentively. Unfortunately we had to relocate to another state, and I am having a hard time finding a pediatrician who compares at all to Dr. Filardi. She is fabulous.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2009

Dr. Filardi spends a considerable amount of time with me at each of my daughter's well-visits. She personally called me to follow-up and give me the results of a standard blood test. I am extremely impressed with her knowledge and helpfulness. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a Pediatrician!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2008