Ratings for Dr. Carlos A. Cruz

I like the doctor but most of his staff is rude!! They are not helpful at all. They never see you on time. If my appointment is at 2 pm then they don't bring you back until 2:45pm and you still have to wait another 15 mins in the exam room!! I know it's the norm to wait at doctor offices but not that long. Sometimes it's even an hour wait.. Ugh it's not fun.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Dr.Cruz is excellent! I did extensive research on pediatricians and found a local doctor which happened to be him, so I gave him a shot. Not only was he a sweetheart, he cared so much for my son. He even conversates about things that arent related to the visit! =D Dr.Cruz is very intelligent, patient, and helpful- breaking down diagnosis so its easy to understand. Thank you Dr.Cruz, I WILL be recommending you to my friends!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2011

He is an excellent doctor, we are really happy with him, besides he speaks English and Spanish.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2011

Dr Cruz is great. I have 2 pediatrians - but Dr. Cruz is a primary one. He is always avail and very experienced. So far I have been very pleased. I often compare his opinion with other docs and so far his diagnoses and prediction has been correct.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2009

Dr Cruz is a wonderful pediatrician. I have been taking my son to him for 2 years. He is very knowledgeable, understanding, and doesn't rush you thru the appointment. He takes the time to explain everything to you, and he is very good with the children.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2008

Dr. Carlos A. Cruz's Credentials

• Univ Nac Auto De Nicaragua, Fac De Cien, Managua, Nicaragua (Grad. 1994)