Ratings for Dr. Alex V. Del Rosario

The staff Never answers their phone & they Never call you back when you leave a message! I don't understand why & I have been dealing with this for years & now I see I am not the only one! Oh & by the way they will Never call in medicine to your pharmacist!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Thank you Dr Del Rosario .You are one of The Best.You helped me understand where my depression came from .

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

Awful! He prescribed Clonazapam to me and now is refusing to refill it. His office doesn't answer the phone either.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

I really, really like Dr. Del Rosario. He treats my anxiety and is always nice, polite & friendly. He knows how to prescribe medication safely and I trust him. I feel he trusts me as well which is very important. He listens to me and lets me have a say so in alternate options in my care. He works with me not on me and that shows he has respect. He knows what he's doing and isn't a money hungry script writer. Definitely a keeper:-)

flag | Submitted March 14, 2009

When you call, IF you can get through, you are on hold for at least 15 minutes for them to ask you again what you are calling for and then AGAIN put on hold for another 15 minutes..

flag | Submitted July 9, 2008

Dr. Alex V. Del Rosario's Credentials

• Far Eastern Univ, Dr N Reyes Med Fndn Inst Of Med, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1987)