Ratings for Dr. Scott A. Osmun

Dr. Osmun is exceptional. He has been knowledgable, professional, personal, caring and incredibly attentive and responsive. I highly recommend him! What a find!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2012

Fantastic doctor! I have never been to a male ob/gyn before, and I have overcome my fears with Dr. Osmun. He was kind, thorough, and patient. By far the best ob to which I have ever been!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2010

Dr. Osmun is so understanding and caring. I'm not wild about a male obgyn normally, but Dr. Osmun helped me get over my issues instantly. He's that good.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2010

Dr. Osmun is amazing. I ditto a previously posted comment about his bedside manner. He takes the time to explain things you need to know without you having to ask a million questions.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2010

Sloppy and careless personified. He writes prescriptions incorrectly. He refers you to specialists that don’t offer the service he said they provide. He mismanages his charts. He's a mess.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2009

I will no longer go to any other gyn but Dr. Osmun. He was is wise, supportive, kind, and really LISTENS. Every time I've had a question, he has followed up with me. He delivered my child -- who was weeks premature. He helped us through a scary but joyful day. I can not write enough good things about him. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Dr. Osmun is one of the best Dr. I have ever seen. He is kind, knowledgeable, and very supportive. If I get pregnant again, I will be seeing him on all my visits.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2009

Dr Osmun has the best bedside manner of any doctor I have ever visited. He really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2008

Dr. Osmun took time discussing my condition and possible treatments. He said he would call once the results came back--and he did!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2008

flag | Submitted July 9, 2008

Dr. Scott A. Osmun's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Healthnet