Ratings for Dr. M. KATHLEEN Ingram

The most amazing doctor! She is the perfect mix of professional and personal. She took time to answer all of my questions (I had alot) and she listened to all of my concerns. She never pressured me to deviate from my birth plan and she explained everything before any procedures started. I wish she could be my doctor for everything!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

Dr. Ingram is great ...very down to earth and gives u info that u can understand it. The only problem that i've had was being able to reach her when trying to make an appt. Sometimes I have to drive an hour away when the local office is too busy. Other than that she is great!!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2012

Very helpful, available for questions, will spend as much time as you need in the room

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011

Dr. Kathleen Ingram is a very nice woman. She listens when you have a problem and seems interested in helping. I had her throughout my entire pregnancy and delivery and she was wonderful. I had mentioned some pain from the very beginning that she kept brushing off though. Before her I had three other doctors say that my pain sounded like it could be endometriosis and that they would do a laparoscopy when the pain worsened. When I told her I wanted to get to the bottom of it she ordered an ultrasound. I had read up on what could be seen on one and if it was endometriosis it would not show up and behold it came back clear. The only way to diagnose it is with a laparoscopy procedure. After it came back to her with nothing showing on it, she basically told me that some people just have more pain than others. Mind you that my complaints to her were: tugging pains in the lower abdominal area, pain during intercourse, and pain while urinating and during BM while on my period. I finally decide

flag | Submitted July 9, 2008

Dr. M. KATHLEEN Ingram's Credentials

• Univ Of Al Sch Of Med, Birmingham Al 35294 (Grad. 1994)