Ratings for Dr. Sajid Ahmed

Dr Ahmed is a pleasure to visit. Very helpful. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

My mother was treated by Dr. Ahmed for MDS. He was kind, thoughtful and considerate to her and the whole family. He is a rare jewel in the medical community because he truly cares and loves his patients. He lives and breathes his job. He is an amazing Dr and an amazing man. I highly recommend him as a physican!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

I went to this doctor for 2 years and only saw him twice. His office and nursing staff are the only ones that I saw even when I had an appointment.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

Dr. Ahmed really takes his time with you and makes you feel heard, and safe.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2010

Dr Amhed and nurse Sherry was very helpful to my mom during her treatments, she had colorectal cancer and he and the staff were always friendly and ready to answer questions that we had. He always made us feel like he cared for my mom as much as we did. I love Dr Ahmed and staff.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2009

Dr. Ahmed and his staff at the Tidwell Cancer Center provided exceptional care to my mother who was diagnosed with lung cancer, stage 4. Despite the aggressive chemotherapy she received, my mother looked forward to every single treatment at Dr. Ahmed's office. His staff members were extremely pleasant, dedicated, and loving towards their patients. Even when my mother was admitted to the hospital, Dr. Ahmed would always stop in and check on her. We were blessed with wonderful care for my mother in her final days. Thanks so much Tidwell Cancer Center!!!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2008

Dr. Sajid Ahmed's Credentials

• Sind Med Coll, Univ Of Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan (Grad. 1982)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal