Ratings for Dr. Arturo R. Logrono

the officer routinely overbooks the appoinments resulting in extended waiting time in the lobby (1 hour or more most of the time). The staff are not friendly, helpful or concerned about the patients. Most people receive better communication and feel that they are valued more at a fast food restraunt than they do at this office which is very disappointing. I suggest potential patients contact the office and speak to the staff before deciding on this facility (you should ask about the average wait time).

flag | Submitted September 19, 2012

The staff has always fit me in when I needed medical attention and he has targeted amd treated problem areas I was unaware of: heart arrhythmias, asthma, high blood pressure. He is A-one in my book.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2012

I have gone to Dr. Logroño since I was 19 yrs old and I love him. He is a very knowledgeable and caring doctor. He makes you feel very comfortable and finds a solutions to any of my issues.I will never trust any other doctor as much as I trust Dr. Logroño.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

Great Doctor! Married to his job. very caring doctor

flag | Submitted June 4, 2011

Arthuro is a great doctor that makes you feel confortable to ask questions. And if he find something out of order, he will explain it to you in details and will tell you all the step and posible solutions to follow,

flag | Submitted June 7, 2010

Dr. Arturo R. Logrono's Credentials

• Spanish

• Univ Nac'L Pedro Henriquez Urena, Esc De Med, Santo Domingo, Dom Rep (Grad. 1986)

• BCBS Massachusetts