Ratings for Dr. Charles H. Schikman

The sweetest, most compassionate doctor I have ever gone to. You may have to wait, but that is because he takes so much time with each patient. He keeps up on new technologies and medications. One in a million. Staff - Like the other reviewer said, the guy at the front desk isn't very friendly but he is okay. Dr. Schikman is almost retired - he only is in the office twice a week now.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

I do not believe you could ever hope for a more caring doctor especially if you are a diabetic (sorry he only takes diabetics now. Dr. Schickman set me on the road to a complete recovery of my life due to his medical knowledge, patient skills and patience. As a Diabetic Type 2 suffering from extreme depression he cared for my health in every way. Nowadays I am a very happy 70 year old and lead a wonderful full life. Yes you may very easily have a long wait but then in return when you need extra time with the doctor you get it.His staff, well at present he has a fairly new male receptionist who does try but does not seem very knowledgeable BUT I am not going to see a receptionist I am going to see a wonderful doctor so why should I fuss about staff

flag | Submitted July 6, 2009

I am a type II diabetic. My blood sugars were all over the place. He has carefully and thoughtfully brought those numbers under control, and that clearly is what counts. He explains the whys and wherefores so that I know what is going on. I do wish he had more of an office staff, but I'll tolerate that shortcoming for the quality of his medical care and "bedside manner."

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Yes there are sometimes delays with appointments but only because the doctor has infinite patience with his patients and always ensures that he is fully understood.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2008

Dr. Charles H. Schikman's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1972)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Morton Grove, IL