Ratings for Dr. Scott T. Forrest

Best ob, sensitive realistic honest. After my cesarean no more pain where old cesarean scar was, must've fixed some adhesions when he stitched me up. Straight up doc will give you the answers you need. If I was having more kids I'd go back!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

Great doctor, so is his partner Dr. Allen. Appointments were always on time and Dr. Forrest provides great care. Routine OB appointments do not require extensive time but I never felt rushed. Dr. Forrest is knowledgeable and provides information to your questions and concerns to help you understand and make decisions. He has a great demeanor and calls with results and information. When I tested positive as a carrier of a genetic disease, he made sure to assist and expedite testing my spouse to determine if he was a carrier (he was not). It was very hard to wait for those results a Dr. Forrest took time to call to discuss potential outcomes. He was great at the hospital and checked on me often during a long induction and labor that ended with a medically necessary Dr. Allen performed. The office staff can be a little rushed but they were all very nice to me as I made sure to be nice to them and acknowledge how busy their day could be. Will continue with this practice for my next pregnancy.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2016

I do not often write reviews but I am compelled to write one for this practice after reading a couple of negative reviews below. Dr. Forrest truly cares for his patients. Hours after delivering my daughter, they found suspicious spots on my lungs. This resulted in multiple visits to specialists and ultimately ended with a diagnosis of sarcoidosis. Every time that I saw Dr. Forrest during this time, he would genuinely ask how things were going with my specialists. That made me realize that I was not just a number with him. With any concerns that I have, he listens, is very thorough, and is always exercising good judgement. He also personally calls you with test results, which is not something you usually get from most doctors these days. Sure, he is busy with a full patient load but that is because he is THAT good! Any naysayers below should be ignored---I highly recommend this doctor as well as his partner, Dr. Allen.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Great great graet Doctor. Delivered both my babies, everything was just ok.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Worst doctors office ever! Dr Forrest is okay, rushes through everything so he can move on to the next patient. He IS MONEY HUNGRY!!!! BE CAREFUL! His staff is extremely rude, especially when needing help. I have been going there since 2009 and recently found a much better doctor with fabulous bedside manner.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2012

I love Dr. Forrest...extremely personable, gentle, helpful and knowledgeable. I began seeing him when I was pregnant with my daughter and actually looked forward to my visits with him because he is such a friendly person.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2012

Dr. Forrest is an absolutely AMAZING doctor. He delivered both my daughter and my son as well as my sister and best friends children. He has the very best bed side manner you could wish for in a doctor. Dr. Forrest is thorough and extremely knowledgable. He is very easy to talk to and never rushes you through your appointment. He does genuinely seem to care. I am so thankful to have found him! Hands down the best OB/GYN there is! I recommend him to everyone! He is the best!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012

Absolutely the best OB-GYN! I'm 40 something and have been to a dozen different doctors. Dr. Forrest is very skilled, professional and has a wonderful bedside manner.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

I love Dr Forrest! He is so nice and gentle and really cares about his patients. He explains things to you and helps you to understand. He listens to what you have to say, He doesn't rush you. I am very impressed and will continue going there. Glad I found a awesome gyno.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2010

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Forrest. He is very personable and down to earth - and he LISTENS to my concerns. He also seems to genuinely care about my health and he has taken his time to call me at home to check on me. I truly appreciate his professionalism and his kindness.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2010

Dr. Scott T. Forrest's Credentials

• Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll Of Va Sch Of Med, Richmond Va 23298 (Grad. 1996)