You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Neville Reddy

My 85 year old Mother who is an active lady with osteoporosis and two broken hip replacements, heard about Dr. Reddy through her friends who also had excellent pain management results. I myself was having great issues with my thyroid and was on a prescribed "synthetic" hormone which was making me very sick. For three years I suffered, gained weight, had awful heartburn from acid re flux and was extremely fatigued. Three years on the wrong prescription from my regular doctor and sick as a dog, I barely made it into see Dr. Reddy. Within Ten Minutes of "actually reading my blood work results" and with his intelligent mind he prescribed "Desiccated Thyroid" which is made from pigs thyroid and is all natural. He assured me that I would start feeling better and it seemed like overnight that I started reversing Hashimoto's Disease caused by an under active thyroid. He recommended that I receive TPI injections once a week, begin taking Adrenal 300, and Cordychi Mushroom Tablets for fatigue and stress. Dr. Reddy Saved My Life and I thank God he is here in my life. I love and respect him and his work at the clinic. He assured me that his clinic has only the highest and best version of professionals and the references to support. My Mother is also enjoying the TPI injections. She was ready to sell her home and move into a nursing home before she met Dr. Reddy. After one appointment with TPI injections; (saline solution, anti inflammatory, mild anesthetic) She was walking three flights of stairs and "Dancing" at the Legion!!! As a Mother and Daughter Team, we make our visits to Dr. Reddy's clinic once a week and enjoy "Lunch out" together to Celebrate our Health. Thank you Dr. Reddy....we love you and your work. Signed; D.L. and D.G. The Bonus is that all the visits are covered by Alberta Health Care and the better bonus is Referrals from Dr. Reddy (in some cases) to any of the professional team may also be covered by Alberta Health Care but check first with reception. Calgary's best Massage Therapist is also at the clinic.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

What a relief to find such a caring Doctor. In one year, I went from a medicine cabinet of drugs, to a handful. If your looking to Feel better without the use of drugs, and ready to listen and learn from Dr. Reddy and his associates, this is the place to be. If your have Alberta Health Care, your injections and acupuncture is paid. ... Supplements are readily available for sale. For 18 years my companions were either : Canes, Crutches, Walkers and a Wheelchair.... for the last 2 years, my companions are stored away. Today - I use a walking cane, in the snow or uneven ground. YAHH !!! WHY - because of the care from Dr. Reddy and his associates. My journey is to LIVE and MOVE ... ..... So if you are in Pain, pick up the phone - make an appointment - and begin to LIVE again.!!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

I have seen Dr.Reddy for a number of years and he is an amazing doctor and he has amazing staff. i used to see him 3 times a week now I'm just down to maintenance maybe seeing him once a month if I am really needing it. I have noticed on here that some people are saying that paid $80.00 for a visit that is not true alberta health care covers his treatments. i have purchased a few of the supplements that he has reccommended and they have really worked for me. I highly recommend this clinic if you are in pain.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

I have caught Dr Reddy BLATANTLY lying to me a few times to try to make a sale.......I have seen doctor Reddy for many years and at first i was happy that a doctor was taking the time to treat my chronic pain and symptoms, as other doctors were very dismissive just handing me a bunch of pills. However overtime it seems that the quality I once had has been replaced by rushed appointments and salesman pitches. I have caught him on a number of lies, making up numbers on blood tests to try and push his supplements. He claimed my magnesium was very low, when in fact it was perfectly in range, and as well said that my cortisol was very high, told me a number that it was and range it should be in, but in fact, I WAS NOT TESTED FOR CORTISOL AT ALL, it was not on the blood work sheet. He made up the number to push for a sale in supplements and i felt very sick to my stomach that he would do that to me. The trust I once had in him has now been gone. He has also claimed that a few times he was doing me "favours" and getting me into appointments/testing with other people/places way faster with him than i would otherwise, when simply that wasnt the case, he just wanted me to think he was doing all this stuff for me. He has also recently been very pushy about seeing other people in his office for treatment, all expensive since i dont have coverage. Its dissapointing to have this happen as he has no need to do this and lie, but maybe the lure of making more money has caught up with him. I have been hesitant to share my experience but i just wanted to make people more aware and not just take everything he says as the truth

Submitted February 23, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Neville Reddy since the middle of 2015. I started seeing him after my wife had great success with him managing her chronic post surgical pain. My initial reason for seeing Dr. Reddy was for long standing, non-acute shoulder and low back pain. Dr. Reddy utilizes trigger point injections (TPI) as his primary modality of pain management and I have had excellent success (i.e. a significant reduction in pain and improvement in quality of life) with his TPI treatments. Despite having a very busy practice he is very accessible and has a remarkable memory for personal details about all of his clients. It is possible to book an appointment the Dr. Reddy however he is readily available for walk-ins and TPI treatments. I have rarely had a wait of greater than 15 minutes to see him. He does offer other alternative and complementary therapies but does not push these on clients if they decline them. I do not feel his care and professionalism towards me changed at all when I declined his recommendations for supplements. I found this approach to be very refreshing. Dr. Reddy's practice (Innovations Health Clinic) is truly a multidisciplinary practice utilizing a team of family physicians and other care providers including chiropractor, naturopathic doctor, massage therapy, and physiotherapy. Dr. Reddy will offer these services (including formal referrals when required) however he does not push the use of these resources within his own clinic. He is very understanding, accommodating, and respectful if you chose to see outside providers (which I do for my primary care). He will communicate with outside providers as needed with consent. The front desk staff are friendly, professional, and like Dr. Reddy seem to have remarkable memories, recognizing many clients on site.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

I've had lower back and hip pain for 5 years. I was committed to getting better and tried absolutely everything. Sports therapy, orthotics, chiro-you name it. The day I saw Dr. Reddy changed my life. I was crying and he was so compassionate. He put his hand on my head and said "I will fix you don't worry" Today is my first pain free day in 5 years so I know he did what he said he would and within 3 months!!! Dr. Reddy does not push medication for pain relief which was a bonus for me...I didn't want to mask the pain I wanted it fixed. I honestly can't say enough good things about him and the staff at Innovations Health. I'm headed to the clinic now where I'll be in and out in 20-30 minutes without an appoinment...try and beat that!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Reddy for about 5 years and he is the most caring doctor I have ever seen. He listens to you and always does his best to make sure you feel he is addressing your issues and concerns to the fullest. He offers suggestions for alternatives and does not automatically move towards medication as a solution. I couldn't be happier and wouldn't ever choose another doctor to assist regardless of the issue. I trust his guidance immensely.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

This is certainly only one method of pain management. Trigger point injection, or ladocaine injection. Was not impressed, paying 80$ for a 10minute session, where I get a needle and told to Google my diagnosis. Pain management has more to do with just injections and shouldn't be labelled as such. I was so disappointed as I now have to wait for the pain clinic to learn about how to manage pain and meds, Google was better than my 10minute session. An easy money maker, 8o dollars every 10 minutes to give an injection, not bad. Its debatable on its effective ness, placebo effect? He should be taking the time to sit and talk about different pain management methods, that's why family doctor s refer people to him, or don't advertise as such.

Submitted January 16, 2016

EXCEPTIONAL !!! Kind, Gentle, Knowledgeable, Available for all questions. I am Blessed and Grateful, that I have found a Doctor that has given me HOPE for a better tomorrow. My rating for him 1 out of 10... certainly would be 10 + .

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Dr. Neville Reddy's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My 85 year old Mother who is an active lady with osteoporosis and two broken hip replacements, heard about Dr. Reddy through her friends who also had excellent ..."

April 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Reddy has been a great help with my pain and recovery following a serious injury. He seems to genuinely care about me and my health. "

March 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "What a relief to find such a caring Doctor. In one year, I went from a medicine cabinet of drugs, to a handful. If your looking to Feel better without the use..."

February 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have seen Dr.Reddy for a number of years and he is an amazing doctor and he has amazing staff. i used to see him 3 times a week now I'm just down to maintenan..."

February 24, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I have caught Dr Reddy BLATANTLY lying to me a few times to try to make a sale.......I have seen doctor Reddy for many years and at first i was happy that a doc..."

February 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Neville Reddy since the middle of 2015. I started seeing him after my wife had great success with him managing her chronic post surgical ..."

February 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've had lower back and hip pain for 5 years. I was committed to getting better and tried absolutely everything. Sports therapy, orthotics, chiro-you name it. T..."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been seeing Dr. Reddy for about 5 years and he is the most caring doctor I have ever seen. He listens to you and always does his best to make sure you fee..."

January 19, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "This is certainly only one method of pain management. Trigger point injection, or ladocaine injection. Was not impressed, paying 80$ for a 10minute session, whe..."

January 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "EXCEPTIONAL !!! Kind, Gentle, Knowledgeable, Available for all questions. I am Blessed and Grateful, that I have found a Doctor that has given me HOPE for a ..."

January 13, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr. Reddy for almost 10 years. He has been instrumental in my healing journey with respect to numerous aspects of health and healing. He h..."

January 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Neville Reddy changed my life. Without him I wouldn't be walking upright. I had severe chronic pain 24/7 for over 10 years and literally tried every other..."

December 30, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "It's nice to hear someone else has experienced the same treatment that I did. Although he is a very nice man he does not listen or take the time to figure out w..."

December 29, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been darling pelvicb nerve damage for over two years now, in turns its affecting my whole pelvis and at the age of 39, I'm like an old woman. The first t..."

December 21, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I met Dr. Reddy and Dr. Roth back in March 2015. Dr. Reddy was my last hope before turning to surgery again for the second time. I am a long time severe chronic..."

December 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As an ex-athlete dealing with constant pain I have tried every treatment, short of surgery, to find relief. Dr. Neville Reddy was recommended because of his ne..."

December 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Reddy is one of my favorite doctors ever. I have had joint pain for 15 years and I always feel better after seeing Dr. Reddy, as his presence alone is reass..."

November 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Reddy is a very caring, compassionate and knowledgeable physician. I have had chronic pain for 15+ years and the ability to drop-in to see him, without a ..."

November 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I agree completely with the poster from November 27th in regards to Dr. Reddy.. Dr Reddy is amazing at what he does, and although the TPI appointments are quick..."

November 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "To the Comment below I just wanted to say that Dr. Reddy is an amazing doctor. He has helped not only myself but more-so my boyfriend. He has had back problems ..."

November 27, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I tried six weeks of TPI treatment for lower back pain, but did not have any improvement. I often waited for a while in the room to get treatment, and I felt th..."

November 25, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr reddy was an answer to my prayers! I was in so much pain and after numerous visits o the ER and my GP, I was scared not knowing what was going on with me . ..."

November 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Words can not express my gratitude for Dr. Reddy and his clinic. He is literally the nicest doctor I have ever worked with. I always get in within 10 minutes ..."

August 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "What a stroke of luck finding Dr. Reddy. He listened and helped me when no one else would! "

August 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A very competent, caring soul and amazing doctor. Thank you Dr Reddy and team :-)"

August 4, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Reddy is a very competent Dr., and I hope that with time I will be able to get the same care as the person who submitted Jan 13, 2015. Right now I am not ge..."

June 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After years of dealing with a number of physiotherapists, massage therapy, osteopathy and more for hip and flute pain, I saw Dr. Reddy at Innovations Health. ..."

January 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is so knowledgeable. Very caring about his patients. TPI is the only thing that has helped my chronic hip & back pain."

January 13, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Treated my pain when all other doctors told me to be ready for a life of chronic back/neck pain."

January 12, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Reddy and his Nurses are amazing! The girks.are so friendly and they all are so knowledgeable about chronic pain and related ailments. The TPI is life changi..."

November 13, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "wasn't the best, i did feel like i was her priority when i was with her, improvement is needed."

November 13, 2014
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Had heard wonderful things about the clinic and Dr. Reddy, however I waited for 40 minutes to see him and then was rushed through when he realized that I was ..."

October 31, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I am brand new to Calgary and Dr. Neville Reddy was recommended to me to see at Innovations Health Clinic. First thought when I walked in was the place was so i..."

October 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had neck surgery and was having severe post op pain and unable to return to work. After seeing Dr. Reddy for just under a month, I am finally startin..."

October 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He genuinely cares about his patients and is just a fantastic doctor !!"

October 15, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "After 3 months visiting my GP consistently with pain that was getting worse, a month of physio that didn't work, x ray of my lungs and neck (pain showed up in ..."

September 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Personally been seeing Dr. Reddy since 2009 , very knowledgable and always extremely helpful with Pain Management."

September 24, 2014