You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Neville Reddy

I've had lower back and hip pain for 5 years. I was committed to getting better and tried absolutely everything. Sports therapy, orthotics, chiro-you name it. The day I saw Dr. Reddy changed my life. I was crying and he was so compassionate. He put his hand on my head and said "I will fix you don't worry" Today is my first pain free day in 5 years so I know he did what he said he would and within 3 months!!! Dr. Reddy does not push medication for pain relief which was a bonus for me...I didn't want to mask the pain I wanted it fixed. I honestly can't say enough good things about him and the staff at Innovations Health. I'm headed to the clinic now where I'll be in and out in 20-30 minutes without an appoinment...try and beat that!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Reddy for about 5 years and he is the most caring doctor I have ever seen. He listens to you and always does his best to make sure you feel he is addressing your issues and concerns to the fullest. He offers suggestions for alternatives and does not automatically move towards medication as a solution. I couldn't be happier and wouldn't ever choose another doctor to assist regardless of the issue. I trust his guidance immensely.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

This is certainly only one method of pain management. Trigger point injection, or ladocaine injection. Was not impressed, paying 80$ for a 10minute session, where I get a needle and told to Google my diagnosis. Pain management has more to do with just injections and shouldn't be labelled as such. I was so disappointed as I now have to wait for the pain clinic to learn about how to manage pain and meds, Google was better than my 10minute session. An easy money maker, 8o dollars every 10 minutes to give an injection, not bad. Its debatable on its effective ness, placebo effect? He should be taking the time to sit and talk about different pain management methods, that's why family doctor s refer people to him, or don't advertise as such.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

EXCEPTIONAL !!! Kind, Gentle, Knowledgeable, Available for all questions. I am Blessed and Grateful, that I have found a Doctor that has given me HOPE for a better tomorrow. My rating for him 1 out of 10... certainly would be 10 + .

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Reddy for almost 10 years. He has been instrumental in my healing journey with respect to numerous aspects of health and healing. He has always been caring and compassionate, as well as, gone above and beyond to help me. I am eternally grateful and feel blessed to have this man in my life :)

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Dr. Neville Reddy changed my life. Without him I wouldn't be walking upright. I had severe chronic pain 24/7 for over 10 years and literally tried every other treatment available. His treatment was the only one that significantly reduces the pain that I experience. Another thing that I sincerely appreciate is that once I was an established patient he lets me drop-in to see him without a pre-arranged appointment. The ability to go for last minute treatments when I am feeling well is instrumental in managing my pain--none the less that he's open 6 days a week! In the 2 years that I have been a patient of Dr. Reddy's his staff have always been incredibly professional and compassionate. He is an incredible Specialist and I count myself very blessed to have been referred to him.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

It's nice to hear someone else has experienced the same treatment that I did. Although he is a very nice man he does not listen or take the time to figure out what's what.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

I have been darling pelvicb nerve damage for over two years now, in turns its affecting my whole pelvis and at the age of 39, I'm like an old woman. The first time I saw him he was rushing me through my explanation of my symptoms and was actually taking phone calls while he was. The room for me. He babbled something about TPI but did not even explain what they were or what they would do. Then he sent me out and said book another appointment, he came back out into the lobby to buy a special belt from the front desk for $85. I explained I am a single mother and he didn't seem to date, just buy it. Next appointment with him he said he couldn't remember me when he just saw me the or opus Saturday so he obviously didn't read my chat. He pulled out needles and said he had a 99% success rate. I was confused and asked for what and he didn't even bother responded. Just told me to face forward and stabbed me in the shoulders with them needles: when he was done I asked why he did that and what the hell it had to do with my pelvic issues. Again he didn't answer my question and just said he has a 95% success rate. I was starting to get upset, he told me to rebook and go buy adrenal vitamins and something else at the front desk. At this point, I think this de has no interest in helping people suffering with chronic pains, pushed these injection that have nothing to do with, nor are they even located in the the region of my body where I'm experiencing the problems and he just want to sell me things every time I visit. I am a single mother looking for a help that had made my life very difficult for 2+ years. I can't afford to always buy his scamming products. I thought I would find a good dr who cared, but instead I've dealt with a salesman who is more interested in pushing bullshit vitamins out the door rather than treating his patients with attention and respect.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

I met Dr. Reddy and Dr. Roth back in March 2015. Dr. Reddy was my last hope before turning to surgery again for the second time. I am a long time severe chronic pain suffer in my lower back, SI joints and surrounding areas. I had NO quality of life before meeting Dr. Reddy. I could not walk, sit or even sleep at night without waking up several times during the night due to extreme pain, shooting pain and throbbing pain. Medications were not working and nothing was cutting the pain for me. Winter time was even worse for me when it would snow and with the colder temperatures. I was scheduled to have surgery again when the surgeon canceled my surgery last minute. At the time I was frustrated and very disappointed, even sad. Then two months later, I came across Dr. Reddy website online doing more research. I knew after meeting with him for my consult appointment I was meant to be in front of this man that day. It just felt right and I knew. I also had the privilege to meet another doctor a colleague of Dr. Reddy's who works in the same clinic, Dr. Roth. He is the Naturopathic doctor who works along with Dr. Reddy. They both saw how severe I was at my consult appointment. I feel incredibly blessed, grateful and fortunate to have met both these doctors. I have worked very close with Dr. Reddy and Dr. Roth and in nine months of regular and consistent treatment, I feel like I have some quality of life back. I now know my surgery was to be canceled and I was meant to meet these two doctors. I believe (my perspective) they know what they are doing, they are well versed in pain management and dealing with chronic pain. They both have tremendous knowledge and personal care and want to help other people. I encourage anyone who has struggled with pain and chronic pain to at least meet Dr. Reddy and try his recommended treatment protocol for at least six to twelve months before judging their treatment. It takes time to reset, retrain, calm things down and to re-communicate messages to the surrounding and damaged areas you are personally dealing with. Patience is a must but when you have no other options other than surgery............why not be patient and let them try to help you?! I still live in pain daily and some days are worse than others, I am not pain free, but, I know when I go in to see Dr. Reddy, the results are positive for me! I used to live in a pain level range of 8, 9 and sometimes 10+. Often brought to tears because of the hopelessness I felt deep inside of me. It was excruciating for me and I had been living in this high state of pain for the past 10 years. Pain consumed my body to the core, my soul and my spiritual being and tested my mind many many times over. Thank you to Dr. Neville Reddy and his staff, as well, Dr. Rob Roth. I am pleased and proud to have you on my treatment team!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

As an ex-athlete dealing with constant pain I have tried every treatment, short of surgery, to find relief. Dr. Neville Reddy was recommended because of his new(new to me at least) approach to pain management using TPI(trigger point injections), something I didn't know existed. Fast forward a few months from that first day, and this is the best I have felt in 10 years! I have gone back to working out, which in turn has improved my mental health as well. There isn't anything else I could ask for in a doctor. I know it sounds like a lot of praise, however, going from not being able to tie my shoes because of pain, to working out 3-5 times a week again, isn't something I can take for granted. His treatment and guidance brought me back and is allowing me to lead a normal life, as close to pain free as I have ever gotten. Secondly, I have to congratulate his staff on their compassion and awesome attitude. Not once , in the many month of being a patient, was I treated with anything else but respect. Numerous times they have accommodated short notices for appointments when I didn't think it was even remotely possible to get in to see anyone. A big THANK YOU goes out to Neville and the people who assist him! Happy Holidays to you all.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2015

Dr. Neville Reddy's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've had lower back and hip pain for 5 years. I was committed to getting better and tried absolutely everything. Sports therapy, orthotics, chiro-you name it. T..."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been seeing Dr. Reddy for about 5 years and he is the most caring doctor I have ever seen. He listens to you and always does his best to make sure you fee..."

January 19, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "This is certainly only one method of pain management. Trigger point injection, or ladocaine injection. Was not impressed, paying 80$ for a 10minute session, whe..."

January 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "EXCEPTIONAL !!! Kind, Gentle, Knowledgeable, Available for all questions. I am Blessed and Grateful, that I have found a Doctor that has given me HOPE for a ..."

January 13, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr. Reddy for almost 10 years. He has been instrumental in my healing journey with respect to numerous aspects of health and healing. He h..."

January 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Neville Reddy changed my life. Without him I wouldn't be walking upright. I had severe chronic pain 24/7 for over 10 years and literally tried every other..."

December 30, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "It's nice to hear someone else has experienced the same treatment that I did. Although he is a very nice man he does not listen or take the time to figure out w..."

December 29, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been darling pelvicb nerve damage for over two years now, in turns its affecting my whole pelvis and at the age of 39, I'm like an old woman. The first t..."

December 21, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I met Dr. Reddy and Dr. Roth back in March 2015. Dr. Reddy was my last hope before turning to surgery again for the second time. I am a long time severe chronic..."

December 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As an ex-athlete dealing with constant pain I have tried every treatment, short of surgery, to find relief. Dr. Neville Reddy was recommended because of his ne..."

December 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Reddy is one of my favorite doctors ever. I have had joint pain for 15 years and I always feel better after seeing Dr. Reddy, as his presence alone is reass..."

November 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Reddy is a very caring, compassionate and knowledgeable physician. I have had chronic pain for 15+ years and the ability to drop-in to see him, without a ..."

November 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I agree completely with the poster from November 27th in regards to Dr. Reddy.. Dr Reddy is amazing at what he does, and although the TPI appointments are quick..."

November 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "To the Comment below I just wanted to say that Dr. Reddy is an amazing doctor. He has helped not only myself but more-so my boyfriend. He has had back problems ..."

November 27, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I tried six weeks of TPI treatment for lower back pain, but did not have any improvement. I often waited for a while in the room to get treatment, and I felt th..."

November 25, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr reddy was an answer to my prayers! I was in so much pain and after numerous visits o the ER and my GP, I was scared not knowing what was going on with me . ..."

November 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Words can not express my gratitude for Dr. Reddy and his clinic. He is literally the nicest doctor I have ever worked with. I always get in within 10 minutes ..."

August 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "What a stroke of luck finding Dr. Reddy. He listened and helped me when no one else would! "

August 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A very competent, caring soul and amazing doctor. Thank you Dr Reddy and team :-)"

August 4, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Reddy is a very competent Dr., and I hope that with time I will be able to get the same care as the person who submitted Jan 13, 2015. Right now I am not ge..."

June 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After years of dealing with a number of physiotherapists, massage therapy, osteopathy and more for hip and flute pain, I saw Dr. Reddy at Innovations Health. ..."

January 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is so knowledgeable. Very caring about his patients. TPI is the only thing that has helped my chronic hip & back pain."

January 13, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Treated my pain when all other doctors told me to be ready for a life of chronic back/neck pain."

January 12, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Reddy and his Nurses are amazing! The girks.are so friendly and they all are so knowledgeable about chronic pain and related ailments. The TPI is life changi..."

November 13, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "wasn't the best, i did feel like i was her priority when i was with her, improvement is needed."

November 13, 2014
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Had heard wonderful things about the clinic and Dr. Reddy, however I waited for 40 minutes to see him and then was rushed through when he realized that I was ..."

October 31, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I am brand new to Calgary and Dr. Neville Reddy was recommended to me to see at Innovations Health Clinic. First thought when I walked in was the place was so i..."

October 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had neck surgery and was having severe post op pain and unable to return to work. After seeing Dr. Reddy for just under a month, I am finally startin..."

October 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He genuinely cares about his patients and is just a fantastic doctor !!"

October 15, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "After 3 months visiting my GP consistently with pain that was getting worse, a month of physio that didn't work, x ray of my lungs and neck (pain showed up in ..."

September 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Personally been seeing Dr. Reddy since 2009 , very knowledgable and always extremely helpful with Pain Management."

September 24, 2014