Ratings for Dr. Neville Reddy

After going through multiple surgeries and trying every other method and pill out available for my condition. I just accepted the fact of my severe chronic pain. It wasn't until I met Dr. Reddy and his acupuncture and TPI treatment that I realized that this was helping me relieve the pain and start to have a quality of life I had not had in years. Dr. Reddy never pushed anything on me. I started out trying to go 3 to 4 times a week since it helped so much. Dr. Reddy was the only doctor out of God knows how many specialists and pain specialists I had been too, that actually cared and wanted to help. If anyone ever wants to be treated and actually cared for a patient Dr. Reddy is an amazing man! You won't be disappointed with his care at all. I fully recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

I am a female senior waiting for a hip replacement and the pain has been affecting my lifestyle and my emotions. After visiting Dr. Reddy twice a week for acupunture I have regained the ability to hike and live my lifestyle most comfortably. I still need the hip replacement but my life is better while ai wait.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

This doctor is a true healer. He treats every single patient as a whole, by treating the mind , body and spirit. With Dr. Reddy you are getting a Doctor who is extremely knowledgeable, compassionate, empathetic and respects you for the individual you are and ensures your care plan is just as individual as you are. He dose not practice cookie cutter medicine. This city is very privileged to have a doctor of his caliper here. In fact all of his staff at Innovations ensure that the quality of care that they provide to each and every client is the utmost. I wish there was more then 5 stars to rate Dr. Reddy because he is such an amazing health care practitioner. Words can not describe how fantastic a care giver he is.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2016

Dr. Reddy is a pioneer who cares about proactive healthcare. For anyone looking for pain management alternatives, he is worth a visit. The nurses are great, whereas the front end staff are brusque.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Blessed to have found him, his methods of pain management have enabled us to continue to life live to the fullest .

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

My 85 year old Mother who is an active lady with osteoporosis and two broken hip replacements, heard about Dr. Reddy through her friends who also had excellent pain management results. I myself was having great issues with my thyroid and was on a prescribed "synthetic" hormone which was making me very sick. For three years I suffered, gained weight, had awful heartburn from acid re flux and was extremely fatigued. Three years on the wrong prescription from my regular doctor and sick as a dog, I barely made it into see Dr. Reddy. Within Ten Minutes of "actually reading my blood work results" and with his intelligent mind he prescribed "Desiccated Thyroid" which is made from pigs thyroid and is all natural. He assured me that I would start feeling better and it seemed like overnight that I started reversing Hashimoto's Disease caused by an under active thyroid. He recommended that I receive TPI injections once a week, begin taking Adrenal 300, and Cordychi Mushroom Tablets for fatigue and stress. Dr. Reddy Saved My Life and I thank God he is here in my life. I love and respect him and his work at the clinic. He assured me that his clinic has only the highest and best version of professionals and the references to support. My Mother is also enjoying the TPI injections. She was ready to sell her home and move into a nursing home before she met Dr. Reddy. After one appointment with TPI injections; (saline solution, anti inflammatory, mild anesthetic) She was walking three flights of stairs and "Dancing" at the Legion!!! As a Mother and Daughter Team, we make our visits to Dr. Reddy's clinic once a week and enjoy "Lunch out" together to Celebrate our Health. Thank you Dr. Reddy....we love you and your work. Signed; D.L. and D.G. The Bonus is that all the visits are covered by Alberta Health Care and the better bonus is Referrals from Dr. Reddy (in some cases) to any of the professional team may also be covered by Alberta Health Care but check first with reception. Calgary's best Massage Therapist is also at the clinic.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

Dr. Reddy has been a great help with my pain and recovery following a serious injury. He seems to genuinely care about me and my health.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

What a relief to find such a caring Doctor. In one year, I went from a medicine cabinet of drugs, to a handful. If your looking to Feel better without the use of drugs, and ready to listen and learn from Dr. Reddy and his associates, this is the place to be. If your have Alberta Health Care, your injections and acupuncture is paid. ... Supplements are readily available for sale. For 18 years my companions were either : Canes, Crutches, Walkers and a Wheelchair.... for the last 2 years, my companions are stored away. Today - I use a walking cane, in the snow or uneven ground. YAHH !!! WHY - because of the care from Dr. Reddy and his associates. My journey is to LIVE and MOVE ... ..... So if you are in Pain, pick up the phone - make an appointment - and begin to LIVE again.!!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

I have seen Dr.Reddy for a number of years and he is an amazing doctor and he has amazing staff. i used to see him 3 times a week now I'm just down to maintenance maybe seeing him once a month if I am really needing it. I have noticed on here that some people are saying that paid $80.00 for a visit that is not true alberta health care covers his treatments. i have purchased a few of the supplements that he has reccommended and they have really worked for me. I highly recommend this clinic if you are in pain.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

I have caught Dr Reddy BLATANTLY lying to me a few times to try to make a sale.......I have seen doctor Reddy for many years and at first i was happy that a doctor was taking the time to treat my chronic pain and symptoms, as other doctors were very dismissive just handing me a bunch of pills. However overtime it seems that the quality I once had has been replaced by rushed appointments and salesman pitches. I have caught him on a number of lies, making up numbers on blood tests to try and push his supplements. He claimed my magnesium was very low, when in fact it was perfectly in range, and as well said that my cortisol was very high, told me a number that it was and range it should be in, but in fact, I WAS NOT TESTED FOR CORTISOL AT ALL, it was not on the blood work sheet. He made up the number to push for a sale in supplements and i felt very sick to my stomach that he would do that to me. The trust I once had in him has now been gone. He has also claimed that a few times he was doing me "favours" and getting me into appointments/testing with other people/places way faster with him than i would otherwise, when simply that wasnt the case, he just wanted me to think he was doing all this stuff for me. He has also recently been very pushy about seeing other people in his office for treatment, all expensive since i dont have coverage. Its dissapointing to have this happen as he has no need to do this and lie, but maybe the lure of making more money has caught up with him. I have been hesitant to share my experience but i just wanted to make people more aware and not just take everything he says as the truth

Submitted February 23, 2016