Ratings for Dr. Neville Reddy

I have been a patient of Dr. Reddy for approximately 3 years. I suffer from chronic pain conditions (neuropathy ,arthritis and muscle spasms & tightness and migraine headaches). As well, I have experienced severe anxiety and depression. I would like to point out that as a result of Dr. Reddy's treatment I have been able to continue living on my own and have been able to volunteer with AHS assisting others who struggle with chronic pain and health conditions. I know Dr. Reddy to be a kind, gentle and caring individual who is highly educated in a number of medical disciplines. He is highly regarded by his patients and peers. I have always been treated with respect and empathy from everyone who works in both of his clinics. I know of only a few doctors who work as long hours and as hard as he does to ensure that his patients are receiving exceptional care. I am always grateful that I am able to receive treatment on a drop-in basis without having to wait and that he has filled his practice with like minded individuals who work as a team. Their focus is on specific health needs inclusive of mind, body and spirit .

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

The front staff up front is not of recommendation special the younger one sitting right at front desk. RUDE and not at all appropriate personal skills for a clinic which is known to specialize in chronic pains. Pain Clinics ought to have special trained staff willing to have patience with chronic pain sufferers. The concept of clinic is very wise set by Dr. Reddy. Have all medicals under one roof for this is the reason to make money. Maybe the doctor gets a certain percentage of the other doctors patient care submitted to AHC?? I admire such and think it is a fine idea. Problem is most of the doctor's there are ways to young to even come close to understand especial older people medical problem. I think Dr. Reddy is the oldest??? It be wise for the clinic to find some older more practical knowledge based practitioner so old and young find a solution for causes. What is my experience is the clinic treats NOT CAUSES but applies short term coatings. It is like a factory conveyor belt in and OUT. 10 minutes you are lucky. I still have not experienced a pain free day or half a day but 1'2 hrs MAYBE. That be from the anesthetic LIDOCAIN used to comfort a little when injections are applied. So, does it work? For some YES and for some NO. Being in chronic pains is very depressing basically it stops ones LIFE. The costs for foot care, PRP, Botox, Prolo is not covered for majority of people. Maybe if one holds a great private insurance YES?? ~~ In the overall out of respect to Dr. Reddy great idea but please provide more knowledge through practical based doctors. All come with a computer in hand. Looking up on computer there is no need for a doctor can do it myself. But understanding the patient and the health concern of theirs needs years of experience. ~~~~~ In conclusion front desk needs training in communication and otherwise the place is a step forward in hope for many.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

The receptionists are either understaffed or poorly trained. If they have to turn the phones off to look after incoming patients, they need more help. The Clinic does not offer direct billing which is not good for the patient, their office systems need upgrading. They also need a new printer, as the present one is constantly not working.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Dr. Reddy had changed my life and everyone I have suggested going there! (its a long list of people and families ) Thank you Dr. Reddy you are a true professional and a great man !! Michael K.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

I usually don't leave ratings for people since they aren't animals, but after reading the last review I felt I had to speak up. Giving someone such a negative review based on your experience with the reception staff is unfair. This doctor has saved me from the shackles of pain and depression and I would run out of space trying to articulate how much better I feel now by being a patient and receiving treatment. It would be a disservice to anyone suffering from chronic pain to not consider giving him a chance to help you.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

The front desk staff at this clinic are absolutely horrible. They are rude, they ignore you, and make you feel like a second class citizen. It has been like this for me since day one, and my experience with Dr. Reddy was not much better. I have a terrible medical condition and if I ever try to call, the receptionists speak to me like I am a piece of garbage. Dr. Reddy, the people who come to you for help are usually suffering with medical conditions that are deeply affecting their lives. You should take the time to monitor how your staff are treating your patients as they need help and compassion, not to be made to feel like they are a waste of everyone's time. I am going to look into how I can report this to the proper medical authorities because something has to be done about this disgusting behaviour. I'm so tired of being in such poor health and enduring such blatant disrespect from medical "professionals". And a word to the awful women working as receptionists: you are just that, receptionists! You have absolutely no medical knowledge and for you to treat patients the way you do and try to judge their conditions without having any sort of medical degree is deplorable. You should be ashamed of yourselves. If you can't treat people with kindness and respect during what could possibly be the most difficult times in their lives, then you should look for a job elsewhere.

Submitted October 1, 2016

After going through multiple surgeries and trying every other method and pill out available for my condition. I just accepted the fact of my severe chronic pain. It wasn't until I met Dr. Reddy and his acupuncture and TPI treatment that I realized that this was helping me relieve the pain and start to have a quality of life I had not had in years. Dr. Reddy never pushed anything on me. I started out trying to go 3 to 4 times a week since it helped so much. Dr. Reddy was the only doctor out of God knows how many specialists and pain specialists I had been too, that actually cared and wanted to help. If anyone ever wants to be treated and actually cared for a patient Dr. Reddy is an amazing man! You won't be disappointed with his care at all. I fully recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

I am a female senior waiting for a hip replacement and the pain has been affecting my lifestyle and my emotions. After visiting Dr. Reddy twice a week for acupunture I have regained the ability to hike and live my lifestyle most comfortably. I still need the hip replacement but my life is better while ai wait.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

This doctor is a true healer. He treats every single patient as a whole, by treating the mind , body and spirit. With Dr. Reddy you are getting a Doctor who is extremely knowledgeable, compassionate, empathetic and respects you for the individual you are and ensures your care plan is just as individual as you are. He dose not practice cookie cutter medicine. This city is very privileged to have a doctor of his caliper here. In fact all of his staff at Innovations ensure that the quality of care that they provide to each and every client is the utmost. I wish there was more then 5 stars to rate Dr. Reddy because he is such an amazing health care practitioner. Words can not describe how fantastic a care giver he is.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2016

Dr. Reddy is a pioneer who cares about proactive healthcare. For anyone looking for pain management alternatives, he is worth a visit. The nurses are great, whereas the front end staff are brusque.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016