Ratings for Dr. Neville Reddy

Dr Reddy, is hands down the best Dr I have ever seen. He is extremely knowledgeable and someone I consider an angel on earth. All my friends that have seen Dr Reddy have all become regular patience. If you are in chronic pain, look no further. He is also amazing with hormones. Dr Reddy is also very punctual and can have you in and out in less than 30 mins; however, if you let him know you have question, he will take the time to talk to you. Love love love him to pieces.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

All good things come to those who wait... and Boy! did I receive a miracle. I was 'lucky' enough to tear 3 tendons in my shoulder during a house move in October last year. I had bemoaned my pain and lack of movement on FB and a friend messaged me saying I should try Dr. Reddy. I jumped at the chance of the possibility of having to avoid surgery. Some of my backstory: I have competed at a national level in waterskiing with multiple neck and head injuries, had two very bad car accidents and a motorbike accident in 2004 that nearly took my life. I was diagnosed with Hashimoto's Hypothyroidism 25 years ago and been marginally managed by GP's. For the past 8 years I have been seeing chiropractors regularly and costing the AB Emergency system a fortune dealing with an ever-increasing list of severe food allergies. I have been so tired and my neck and back so sore that there have been weeks that I didn't or couldn't get out of bed. I am a highly functioning Executive and I couldn't find a doctor that was either empathetic or interested in exploring HEALING rather than TREATING. I had gained more than 80lbs in weight because my thyroid was out of whack and from prolonged Steroid treatment. Fast forward 3 months: I have literally NO PAIN in my back and neck, Dr. Reddy correctly diagnosed torn spinal ligaments and the amazing physiotherapist Elly, realigned a cranial dysfunction. My previously undiagnosed adrenal exhaustion is being addressed and my thyroid levels have never been this 'normal' even though we have a way to go still. We are going to work together on an anti-inflammatory diet. If you are shopping for pain medication, this is not the answer - you have to be committed to finding a solution and sticking to it, to reverse years of damage and neglect. Dr. Reddy's has a 'whole' practice. His fellow clinicians and therapists are equally amazing. As some other testimonies here have said, he has taken his years of Western medicine and applied a whole new dimension to treating the problem - not patching you up and writing out a script. I am so grateful for this Miracle at 50! I thought I would never regain a quality of life that is returning to me every week that I continue my treatments. ADS

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Reddy's for many years now. He has helped me in so many ways. He diagnosed me with adrenal fatigue and now I feel great and I have so much more energy. He took away the pain in my right shoulder and I can sleep on it again. He has relived the pain in both my knees, hip and neck. I don't see him as much anymore but I refer patients to him constantly. If you have pain and are patient he can help you! I don't believe in going under the knife and this is a great alternative. My whole family now goes to his clinics because his therapists and doctors are great! Thank you so much for all that you have done and continue to do for us all!!! Annette Mitzelfelt

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

I have been seeing Dr.Reddy for a few years now and he always took the time to answer all my questions but in the past year he has been so busy he longer has the time for his patients anymore, he comes in very quick and off he goes to his next patient, he needs to slow down and give his patients the time they deserve, after all if it wasnt for his patients he would not have a business. He is way too busy and he is overwhelming himself and his patients end up suffering for it. I also notice his amazing staff at both clinics are very busy and see they are overwhelmed. Dr Reddy you know what you are doing but you are becoming way too busy for you to and your staff to handle it.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Dr. Reddy will leave his imprint on the evolutionary expansion of medicine as we know it. Everything we believe about our health is a cultural construct. This man is projecting into the future what wellness, healthcare will look like . Our present healthcare is disease management and disease screening has nothing to do with the whole human being their body their mind and yes their soul. Dr. Reddy is blending our present allopathic medical system with tried-and-true mind-body practices. If you value your health and want to reverse disease, and practice prevention The integrative health clinic will assist you to do so. I shall use myself as an example. I went to the clinic to address a tension pattern In my neck. This was five months ago. The tension pattern is gone. Bloodwork illuminated advanced adrenal fatigue. Under the continuous care of another doctor for years this was never discovered. Five months of treatment and I have never felt better in my 61 years. This will allow me to have a life I never imagined possible in my third chapter. I do not think gratitude is a strong enough word when somebody assists you to create radiant health. I heard someone at the clinic say it was "An Oasis", I concur. Linda Oughton

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

After seeing Dr Reddy for 4 visits, my impression has gone from he's alright to I'm never going there again. As a nurse, I can see my options of figuring out my pain issues through the route of current medicine to be limited. I want to figure out the cause of my pain, not cover it up with narcotics. I heard fantastic things about Dr Reddy, and though I believe he is probably an incredibly smart doctor, I believe his interaction with me personally leaves me angry and frankly, in no less pain than when I came in. He doesn't explain his answers, or his treatments, and doesn't give you any time to explain symptoms. His assessments were next to nothing and he can tell me what my pain isn't, but not what it is. Then tells me to come to his clinic twice a week for TPI and acupuncture, even though I've mentioned both have been ineffective. I believe in naturopaths and love that he combines current medicine with natural, however I will not be going back as he has little care for solving my pain concerns, and is more worried about seeing his next patient. My advice is to slow down and talk to your patients.

Submitted February 16, 2017

I am the furthest thing from being a religious person (Catholicism took care of that) yet if I was religious I would be proclaiming miracles for the results I received after being treated by Dr. Reddy. I concur 100% with all positive reviews previous to this one. I suffered for months from unbelievable sciatic nerve pain. I was misdiagnosed by the Caleo Back clinic, I had 3 spinal blocks and numerous other deep injection treatments. My pain killer escalation ended with me in the emergency after not being able to sleep for days and my breathing being seriously comprised. Two weeks later I saw Dr. Reddy standing in the shadows watching me as I walked into his office cubicle area. Actually walking isn't the word, barely shuffling along on a walking stick is more accurate. He walked in and said to me "so you think you have a back problem" which would normally rub me the wrong way. He explained that he thought it was a hip problem, he was absolutely right. In the previous review the term 'intuitive physician' was used, this as well as many of the other platitudes used in regards to Dr. Reddy are also very true. After two months of twice a week visits I walked into his office without a walking stick and completely off all medications. That was over a year ago and I have not had any pain problem since. Something very special to me was seeing the pleasure and pride (I hope it was) that crossed Dr. Reddy's face when he saw how well I was doing. This man really cares, make no mistake about it, this man gives back to many people there dignity and independence. No, he is not God, if he was then none of us would ever feel it necessary to complain about his 'reception' staff, would we. Just saying a sincere thank you to this man just doesn't seem enough after what he does for so many of us. I would think one of the reasons he is so highly thought of is because he spends most of his time thinking, not talking, you can't do both at the same time can you. Nobody signs these reviews, why is that ? I am going to. Sincerely, Bruce Davies

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

I am a current patient of Dr. Reddy and I am also a medical professional myself. In my opinion, Dr. Reddy is the most intuitive physician I have ever met, and I have worked with a "lot" of physicians in many different fields. Dr. Reddy the person, is a kind and compassionate human being. He has this extraordinary ability to speak with you briefly and understand what you need as a patient. He uses traditional evidence based science combined with naturopathic medicine. Conventional medicine is lacking in intuition. and has no place in science based peer reviewed science. Actual listening and observing is encouraged but very rare in the medical community. Dr. Reddy combines both worlds with stunning results. Just being smart does not always make a good doctor. Dr. Reddy combines brilliance with intuition and the result is one of the most amazing human who also happens to be a physician. Thank you Dr. Reddy!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Dr. Reddy and the innovations clinic are an absolutely incredible service. I work in Healthcare, and was fortunate enough to stumble on this clinic. He was able to order appropriate diagnostics and begin treatment for a sports hernia I had been struggling with for many months, with little diagnotice clarification. I had exhausted conservative treatment and physiotherapy services. It is obvious Dr. Reddy cares a great deal for his patients, though he is very breef in interviews. He has an eidetict memory, and I was amazed at the details of both my condition and personal life he retained between visits. Dr. Reddy has helped me a great deal, and I am well on my way to recovery. I referred my mother to him who has been receiving treatment and is now feeling better than she has in years. The ability to see him without an appointment is great, especially as he is able to provide trigger point injections when in acute or increased pain. I am so great full to Dr. Reddy, and wish that there were more services out there like this for the millions of people frustrated with the wait lists and uncertainty of our current system.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Reddy for approximately 3 years. I suffer from chronic pain conditions (neuropathy ,arthritis and muscle spasms & tightness and migraine headaches). As well, I have experienced severe anxiety and depression. I would like to point out that as a result of Dr. Reddy's treatment I have been able to continue living on my own and have been able to volunteer with AHS assisting others who struggle with chronic pain and health conditions. I know Dr. Reddy to be a kind, gentle and caring individual who is highly educated in a number of medical disciplines. He is highly regarded by his patients and peers. I have always been treated with respect and empathy from everyone who works in both of his clinics. I know of only a few doctors who work as long hours and as hard as he does to ensure that his patients are receiving exceptional care. I am always grateful that I am able to receive treatment on a drop-in basis without having to wait and that he has filled his practice with like minded individuals who work as a team. Their focus is on specific health needs inclusive of mind, body and spirit .

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016