You may also like

Rate Dr. Neville Reddy

Dr. Neville Reddy's Ratings

Words can not express my gratitude for Dr. Reddy and his clinic. He is literally the nicest doctor I have ever worked with. I always get in within 10 minutes of showing up to see him, he is extremely efficient at moving through patients, he listens very well, and you can tell he genuinely cares. He treats his patients like his own family. He has always gone above and beyond, and I respect the heck out of this man! We need more people in health care like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2887863].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2015

What a stroke of luck finding Dr. Reddy. He listened and helped me when no one else would!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2885794].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2015

A very competent, caring soul and amazing doctor. Thank you Dr Reddy and team :-)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2885707].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2015

Dr Reddy is a very competent Dr., and I hope that with time I will be able to get the same care as the person who submitted Jan 13, 2015. Right now I am not getting any better and going from pillar to post.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2828451].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

After years of dealing with a number of physiotherapists, massage therapy, osteopathy and more for hip and flute pain, I saw Dr. Reddy at Innovations Health. He and his team have honed in on the bilateral psoas dysfunction and it is finally starting to release after years of chronic tightness. I have also switched my family doctor to one of the doctors in this practice. I have a number of complex issues including a diagnosis of Lyme disease for which I am seeing a naturopath at Innovations. Other doctors and clinics need to take their lead from Dr. Reddy who has wisely incorporated so many services in one clinic including naturopathy, chiropractic, massage, podiatry, internal medicine, gynaecology and more. I have never had to wait long for appointments and I am so grateful that I found this clinic and Dr. Reddy. His trigger point injections are starting to help immensely and I finally have hope. Thank you Dr. Reddy and your marvellous staff who have helped to change my life.

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2682167].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

He is so knowledgeable. Very caring about his patients. TPI is the only thing that has helped my chronic hip & back pain.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2681892].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

Treated my pain when all other doctors told me to be ready for a life of chronic back/neck pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2680474].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

Dr Reddy and his Nurses are amazing! The girks.are so friendly and they all are so knowledgeable about chronic pain and related ailments. The TPI is life changing for someone who has spent years with surgery and pain meds. I am blessed to have them in my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2619009].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

Had heard wonderful things about the clinic and Dr. Reddy, however I waited for 40 minutes to see him and then was rushed through when he realized that I was only interested in information and not a treatment that day. Very disappointed but because my friends that referred me were having success I will go back again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2601654].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 31, 2014

I am brand new to Calgary and Dr. Neville Reddy was recommended to me to see at Innovations Health Clinic. First thought when I walked in was the place was so incredibly peaceful and displayed a beautiful energy. I could not believe how caring, intuitive and knowledgeable Dr. Reddy was a true healer in my eyes! Left the appointment after a quick treatment of trigger point injections and starting the healing process to recover my adrenals I felt amazing. So lucky to have found such a brilliant healer!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2592395].votes_count ]]