Ratings for Dr. Neville Reddy

I'm so fortunate to have met this kind, considerate, emphatic, compassionate, accommodating and extremely caring doctor. Hands down the best I could ever have. Not only does he treat his patients with passion, but he also is very present, engaging, attentive and professional at the same time. He makes everyone feel important enough to take a little extra time to treat them even when he's clearly on a time crunch. I will NEVER forget when he said he's never turned away a patient in his 30 years of practice. Thank you, Dr Teddy.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2018

A lot of talk but no results. Poking needles in any part of body with sailine. Efw radiology will get u on track. Don't waste your money here. Arogant and just a business man...he sees the money that pain patients brings in...not to fix the problem.

Submitted May 20, 2018

Dr Reddy is such a great doctor , I have been seeing him for treatment on my neck since September . The pain has been reduced , the headaches have been reduced by 70 % . I don’t know what I would have done without his care. He has a genuine compassion for helping his patients and his team is top notch

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

We have found Dr Reddy to be extremely compassionate and knowledgeable. He cuts to the cause of an issue quickly, seeing and supporting the whole person. We love you Dr Reddy! You are a gift to us!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

Wonderful doctor.Helped with my pain.So happy to have found him.Goes above and beyond for his patients.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Dr. R is the best doctor in this Universe. I was a drug filled (by the hospital) inert patient. I was being given fentanyl, morphine, tylenol and oxies. I went to Dr. Reddy, and he saw that the hospital had not addressed the cause but were treating the symptoms. Within a week, I was off ALL painkillers and started walking, feeding myself and able to take care of myself. He's the best doctor and he had better not retire before I die!

Submitted August 14, 2017

Dr Reddy, is hands down the best Dr I have ever seen. He is extremely knowledgeable and someone I consider an angel on earth. All my friends that have seen Dr Reddy have all become regular patience. If you are in chronic pain, look no further. He is also amazing with hormones. Dr Reddy is also very punctual and can have you in and out in less than 30 mins; however, if you let him know you have question, he will take the time to talk to you. Love love love him to pieces.

Submitted June 11, 2017

All good things come to those who wait... and Boy! did I receive a miracle. I was 'lucky' enough to tear 3 tendons in my shoulder during a house move in October last year. I had bemoaned my pain and lack of movement on FB and a friend messaged me saying I should try Dr. Reddy. I jumped at the chance of the possibility of having to avoid surgery. Some of my backstory: I have competed at a national level in waterskiing with multiple neck and head injuries, had two very bad car accidents and a motorbike accident in 2004 that nearly took my life. I was diagnosed with Hashimoto's Hypothyroidism 25 years ago and been marginally managed by GP's. For the past 8 years I have been seeing chiropractors regularly and costing the AB Emergency system a fortune dealing with an ever-increasing list of severe food allergies. I have been so tired and my neck and back so sore that there have been weeks that I didn't or couldn't get out of bed. I am a highly functioning Executive and I couldn't find a doctor that was either empathetic or interested in exploring HEALING rather than TREATING. I had gained more than 80lbs in weight because my thyroid was out of whack and from prolonged Steroid treatment. Fast forward 3 months: I have literally NO PAIN in my back and neck, Dr. Reddy correctly diagnosed torn spinal ligaments and the amazing physiotherapist Elly, realigned a cranial dysfunction. My previously undiagnosed adrenal exhaustion is being addressed and my thyroid levels have never been this 'normal' even though we have a way to go still. We are going to work together on an anti-inflammatory diet. If you are shopping for pain medication, this is not the answer - you have to be committed to finding a solution and sticking to it, to reverse years of damage and neglect. Dr. Reddy's has a 'whole' practice. His fellow clinicians and therapists are equally amazing. As some other testimonies here have said, he has taken his years of Western medicine and applied a whole new dimension to treating the problem - not patching you up and writing out a script. I am so grateful for this Miracle at 50! I thought I would never regain a quality of life that is returning to me every week that I continue my treatments. ADS

Submitted March 10, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Reddy's for many years now. He has helped me in so many ways. He diagnosed me with adrenal fatigue and now I feel great and I have so much more energy. He took away the pain in my right shoulder and I can sleep on it again. He has relived the pain in both my knees, hip and neck. I don't see him as much anymore but I refer patients to him constantly. If you have pain and are patient he can help you! I don't believe in going under the knife and this is a great alternative. My whole family now goes to his clinics because his therapists and doctors are great! Thank you so much for all that you have done and continue to do for us all!!! Annette Mitzelfelt

Submitted March 5, 2017

I have been seeing Dr.Reddy for a few years now and he always took the time to answer all my questions but in the past year he has been so busy he longer has the time for his patients anymore, he comes in very quick and off he goes to his next patient, he needs to slow down and give his patients the time they deserve, after all if it wasnt for his patients he would not have a business. He is way too busy and he is overwhelming himself and his patients end up suffering for it. I also notice his amazing staff at both clinics are very busy and see they are overwhelmed. Dr Reddy you know what you are doing but you are becoming way too busy for you to and your staff to handle it.

Submitted February 28, 2017