Ratings for Dr. Neville Reddy

After seeing Dr Reddy for 4 visits, my impression has gone from he's alright to I'm never going there again. As a nurse, I can see my options of figuring out my pain issues through the route of current medicine to be limited. I want to figure out the cause of my pain, not cover it up with narcotics. I heard fantastic things about Dr Reddy, and though I believe he is probably an incredibly smart doctor, I believe his interaction with me personally leaves me angry and frankly, in no less pain than when I came in. He doesn't explain his answers, or his treatments, and doesn't give you any time to explain symptoms. His assessments were next to nothing and he can tell me what my pain isn't, but not what it is. Then tells me to come to his clinic twice a week for TPI and acupuncture, even though I've mentioned both have been ineffective. I believe in naturopaths and love that he combines current medicine with natural, however I will not be going back as he has little care for solving my pain concerns, and is more worried about seeing his next patient. My advice is to slow down and talk to your patients.

Submitted February 16, 2017

I am the furthest thing from being a religious person (Catholicism took care of that) yet if I was religious I would be proclaiming miracles for the results I received after being treated by Dr. Reddy. I concur 100% with all positive reviews previous to this one. I suffered for months from unbelievable sciatic nerve pain. I was misdiagnosed by the Caleo Back clinic, I had 3 spinal blocks and numerous other deep injection treatments. My pain killer escalation ended with me in the emergency after not being able to sleep for days and my breathing being seriously comprised. Two weeks later I saw Dr. Reddy standing in the shadows watching me as I walked into his office cubicle area. Actually walking isn't the word, barely shuffling along on a walking stick is more accurate. He walked in and said to me "so you think you have a back problem" which would normally rub me the wrong way. He explained that he thought it was a hip problem, he was absolutely right. In the previous review the term 'intuitive physician' was used, this as well as many of the other platitudes used in regards to Dr. Reddy are also very true. After two months of twice a week visits I walked into his office without a walking stick and completely off all medications. That was over a year ago and I have not had any pain problem since. Something very special to me was seeing the pleasure and pride (I hope it was) that crossed Dr. Reddy's face when he saw how well I was doing. This man really cares, make no mistake about it, this man gives back to many people there dignity and independence. No, he is not God, if he was then none of us would ever feel it necessary to complain about his 'reception' staff, would we. Just saying a sincere thank you to this man just doesn't seem enough after what he does for so many of us. I would think one of the reasons he is so highly thought of is because he spends most of his time thinking, not talking, you can't do both at the same time can you. Nobody signs these reviews, why is that ? I am going to. Sincerely, Bruce Davies

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

I am a current patient of Dr. Reddy and I am also a medical professional myself. In my opinion, Dr. Reddy is the most intuitive physician I have ever met, and I have worked with a "lot" of physicians in many different fields. Dr. Reddy the person, is a kind and compassionate human being. He has this extraordinary ability to speak with you briefly and understand what you need as a patient. He uses traditional evidence based science combined with naturopathic medicine. Conventional medicine is lacking in intuition. and has no place in science based peer reviewed science. Actual listening and observing is encouraged but very rare in the medical community. Dr. Reddy combines both worlds with stunning results. Just being smart does not always make a good doctor. Dr. Reddy combines brilliance with intuition and the result is one of the most amazing human who also happens to be a physician. Thank you Dr. Reddy!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Dr. Reddy and the innovations clinic are an absolutely incredible service. I work in Healthcare, and was fortunate enough to stumble on this clinic. He was able to order appropriate diagnostics and begin treatment for a sports hernia I had been struggling with for many months, with little diagnotice clarification. I had exhausted conservative treatment and physiotherapy services. It is obvious Dr. Reddy cares a great deal for his patients, though he is very breef in interviews. He has an eidetict memory, and I was amazed at the details of both my condition and personal life he retained between visits. Dr. Reddy has helped me a great deal, and I am well on my way to recovery. I referred my mother to him who has been receiving treatment and is now feeling better than she has in years. The ability to see him without an appointment is great, especially as he is able to provide trigger point injections when in acute or increased pain. I am so great full to Dr. Reddy, and wish that there were more services out there like this for the millions of people frustrated with the wait lists and uncertainty of our current system.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Reddy for approximately 3 years. I suffer from chronic pain conditions (neuropathy ,arthritis and muscle spasms & tightness and migraine headaches). As well, I have experienced severe anxiety and depression. I would like to point out that as a result of Dr. Reddy's treatment I have been able to continue living on my own and have been able to volunteer with AHS assisting others who struggle with chronic pain and health conditions. I know Dr. Reddy to be a kind, gentle and caring individual who is highly educated in a number of medical disciplines. He is highly regarded by his patients and peers. I have always been treated with respect and empathy from everyone who works in both of his clinics. I know of only a few doctors who work as long hours and as hard as he does to ensure that his patients are receiving exceptional care. I am always grateful that I am able to receive treatment on a drop-in basis without having to wait and that he has filled his practice with like minded individuals who work as a team. Their focus is on specific health needs inclusive of mind, body and spirit .

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

The front staff up front is not of recommendation special the younger one sitting right at front desk. RUDE and not at all appropriate personal skills for a clinic which is known to specialize in chronic pains. Pain Clinics ought to have special trained staff willing to have patience with chronic pain sufferers. The concept of clinic is very wise set by Dr. Reddy. Have all medicals under one roof for this is the reason to make money. Maybe the doctor gets a certain percentage of the other doctors patient care submitted to AHC?? I admire such and think it is a fine idea. Problem is most of the doctor's there are ways to young to even come close to understand especial older people medical problem. I think Dr. Reddy is the oldest??? It be wise for the clinic to find some older more practical knowledge based practitioner so old and young find a solution for causes. What is my experience is the clinic treats NOT CAUSES but applies short term coatings. It is like a factory conveyor belt in and OUT. 10 minutes you are lucky. I still have not experienced a pain free day or half a day but 1'2 hrs MAYBE. That be from the anesthetic LIDOCAIN used to comfort a little when injections are applied. So, does it work? For some YES and for some NO. Being in chronic pains is very depressing basically it stops ones LIFE. The costs for foot care, PRP, Botox, Prolo is not covered for majority of people. Maybe if one holds a great private insurance YES?? ~~ In the overall out of respect to Dr. Reddy great idea but please provide more knowledge through practical based doctors. All come with a computer in hand. Looking up on computer there is no need for a doctor can do it myself. But understanding the patient and the health concern of theirs needs years of experience. ~~~~~ In conclusion front desk needs training in communication and otherwise the place is a step forward in hope for many.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

The receptionists are either understaffed or poorly trained. If they have to turn the phones off to look after incoming patients, they need more help. The Clinic does not offer direct billing which is not good for the patient, their office systems need upgrading. They also need a new printer, as the present one is constantly not working.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Dr. Reddy had changed my life and everyone I have suggested going there! (its a long list of people and families ) Thank you Dr. Reddy you are a true professional and a great man !! Michael K.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

I usually don't leave ratings for people since they aren't animals, but after reading the last review I felt I had to speak up. Giving someone such a negative review based on your experience with the reception staff is unfair. This doctor has saved me from the shackles of pain and depression and I would run out of space trying to articulate how much better I feel now by being a patient and receiving treatment. It would be a disservice to anyone suffering from chronic pain to not consider giving him a chance to help you.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

The front desk staff at this clinic are absolutely horrible. They are rude, they ignore you, and make you feel like a second class citizen. It has been like this for me since day one, and my experience with Dr. Reddy was not much better. I have a terrible medical condition and if I ever try to call, the receptionists speak to me like I am a piece of garbage. Dr. Reddy, the people who come to you for help are usually suffering with medical conditions that are deeply affecting their lives. You should take the time to monitor how your staff are treating your patients as they need help and compassion, not to be made to feel like they are a waste of everyone's time. I am going to look into how I can report this to the proper medical authorities because something has to be done about this disgusting behaviour. I'm so tired of being in such poor health and enduring such blatant disrespect from medical "professionals". And a word to the awful women working as receptionists: you are just that, receptionists! You have absolutely no medical knowledge and for you to treat patients the way you do and try to judge their conditions without having any sort of medical degree is deplorable. You should be ashamed of yourselves. If you can't treat people with kindness and respect during what could possibly be the most difficult times in their lives, then you should look for a job elsewhere.

Submitted October 1, 2016