You may also like

Rate Dr. Neville Reddy

Dr. Neville Reddy's Ratings

Dr Reddy is a very competent Dr., and I hope that with time I will be able to get the same care as the person who submitted Jan 13, 2015. Right now I am not getting any better and going from pillar to post.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2828451].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

After years of dealing with a number of physiotherapists, massage therapy, osteopathy and more for hip and flute pain, I saw Dr. Reddy at Innovations Health. He and his team have honed in on the bilateral psoas dysfunction and it is finally starting to release after years of chronic tightness. I have also switched my family doctor to one of the doctors in this practice. I have a number of complex issues including a diagnosis of Lyme disease for which I am seeing a naturopath at Innovations. Other doctors and clinics need to take their lead from Dr. Reddy who has wisely incorporated so many services in one clinic including naturopathy, chiropractic, massage, podiatry, internal medicine, gynaecology and more. I have never had to wait long for appointments and I am so grateful that I found this clinic and Dr. Reddy. His trigger point injections are starting to help immensely and I finally have hope. Thank you Dr. Reddy and your marvellous staff who have helped to change my life.

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2682167].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

He is so knowledgeable. Very caring about his patients. TPI is the only thing that has helped my chronic hip & back pain.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2681892].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

Treated my pain when all other doctors told me to be ready for a life of chronic back/neck pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2680474].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

Dr Reddy and his Nurses are amazing! The girks.are so friendly and they all are so knowledgeable about chronic pain and related ailments. The TPI is life changing for someone who has spent years with surgery and pain meds. I am blessed to have them in my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2619009].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

Had heard wonderful things about the clinic and Dr. Reddy, however I waited for 40 minutes to see him and then was rushed through when he realized that I was only interested in information and not a treatment that day. Very disappointed but because my friends that referred me were having success I will go back again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2601654].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 31, 2014

I am brand new to Calgary and Dr. Neville Reddy was recommended to me to see at Innovations Health Clinic. First thought when I walked in was the place was so incredibly peaceful and displayed a beautiful energy. I could not believe how caring, intuitive and knowledgeable Dr. Reddy was a true healer in my eyes! Left the appointment after a quick treatment of trigger point injections and starting the healing process to recover my adrenals I felt amazing. So lucky to have found such a brilliant healer!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2592395].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

I recently had neck surgery and was having severe post op pain and unable to return to work. After seeing Dr. Reddy for just under a month, I am finally starting to get pain relief and able to work part time. Dr. Reddy is a very caring and knowlegeable doctor and doesn't give up on you. I feel very blessed to have found Dr. Reddy as I was feeling hopeless. The staff at Innovations Health Clinic are also fantastic.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2589473].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

He genuinely cares about his patients and is just a fantastic doctor !!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2578788].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

After 3 months visiting my GP consistently with pain that was getting worse, a month of physio that didn't work, x ray of my lungs and neck (pain showed up in my neck first and having breathing problems), 4 trips to the ER because I could not stand the pain , Dr Reddy was the first and only doctor to notice my shoulders were very uneven. I actually got to the point I was bed ridden for almost 3 weeks and had paid for a private MRI for peace of mind and all my blood work at least was coming back normal. I had a much bigger problem than I thought and was not caught by any of the other doctors and may have stemmed from pregnancy related issues. If you can get a referral from your doctor and your pain is not getting better please try at least to see Dr Reddy , he is very knowledgeable and helped me when after being looked over by 5 physicians and a neurologist , was the only one that has been able to help. His bedside manners are wonderful and he wants to see you get better and not need to rely on his office for longer than you need to which is the whole point to get onto the road of recovery.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2557430].votes_count ]]