Ratings for Dr. Paul Baker

I strongly recommend Dr Paul Baker DC and the entire Baker Chiropractic team. Dr. Paul is so nice and after my treatments I feel AMAZING. When I first went to him he listened to my concerns and took the time to explain what he was going to do from start to finish as well as he gave me the medical reasons for why he was recommending the diagnostic process. After I completed their new patient diagnostic analysis he showed my my x-rays and gave me his recommendation. I am beyond pleased with the results and that is why I will be a patient with Baker Chiropractic for the rest of my life. I've recommended several friends and family and they are all raving fans of the results and equally important they love Dr. Paul as a person too because he's a man of integrity. I highly recommend his services.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Dr. Paul and staff are AMAZING! All the Doctor's are great! We started going, when my daughter starting having migraines everyday at school. It's so hard to see your child in extreme pain. I had to make a decision to place my child on drugs or try an alternative. That's when I found Baker Chiropractic. It's great to go to a Doctor's office and feel nothing but UP-lifted when you leave. It's a great source of education too, they are teaching us to make the right food choices and how simple diet changes can make us feel so much better, simply by attending some of their fun events! Dr. Paul always takes the time to listen to us and makes the adjustments that we need to keep us healthy. I've suffered from migraines for years too, I soon became a patient after watching the success of my daughter. Since following our treatment plans, we've had less time with migraines and now we feel great! Thank you for giving us our lives back!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2016

I started going to Dr. Paul Baker two years ago with bad pain in my lower back as a result of degenerative disc disease and at that time I also found out I have the same problem in my neck. It was my first experience with chiropractic care and Dr. Paul and his staff are always friendly and eager to help with any problem that I may be experiencing. With regular adjustments I am now able to enjoy my life doing the things I love...at the age of 65 I can still be active and I love doing competitive dancing and also playing golf with my husband. Dr. Paul and his staff are always educating their patients on choosing a healthier lifestyle...I have learned about juicing and what foods I should avoid along with alternative choices when it comes to taking medicine. Most importantly, I have learned that I need to take care of myself. In the two years that I have been going to Baker Chiropractic I have not been sick at all. I have learned that when your spine is in alignment it keeps everything else working correctly. I would highly recommend Dr. Paul Baker...

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

I came in with a pulled muscle in my lower back. I filled out 11 pages worth of paperwork, and the only problem I noted was the lower back issue. X-rays were taken, which I wasn't shown until after the third visit and third adjustment. Adjustments focused on upper back, lower back, neck (which was very uncomfortable) and legs. It wasn't until after my third adjustment and after I sat through the hour-long sales pitch that I was shown my x-rays and told I would need 36 treatments to fix me - at a cost of $2000. I explained I could not afford that and asked if coming just a few more times would be beneficial or if I should simply stop at this point. I was told that every treatment would be beneficial. After the fourth or fifth adjustment, I started experiencing significant pain in my upper right arm, shoulder, and pectoral. After I reported the pain, I was told this was a "normal" consequence of the adjustment process. I continued to go back for the next several weeks. I never felt that the original complaint of the pulled back muscle was significantly helped, and although efforts were made to address my arm pain, nothing much seemed to help - at least not long term. After ten visits I decided I was wasting my money and time, and for all I know the ongoing adjustments to my neck and spine were only making the arm and shoulder problem worse. Perhaps related and perhaps not, I suddenly find myself waking up six and seven times every night. Nothing else in my medical history or stress level has changed since seeing the chiropractor, so out of curiosity I decided to Google insomnia and chiropractic adjustments. Sure enough, there are a number of chiropractors out there (including Dr. Baker's practice) who claim they can alter your sleep patterns. Of course, all the chiropractors are saying they can HELP, but it makes me wonder, if chiropractic adjustments can alter your sleep in a positive manner, could it possibly have adverse effects too? I don't know, I'm just speculating. I do know that the arm pain was not an issue before having these adjustments, and now I wonder when, if ever, life will return to normal. Needless to say, if and when I ever pull a muscle in my back again, I'll be sticking with a heating pad or an icepack. Patient beware.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

I have many health issues as well as having had numerous car wrecks and falls in my history. I see Dr Paul on a regular basis and he keeps me as pain free as possible. I have been seeing him for the last 15 years and I would not have anywhere near the quality of life I do without him. other chiropractors in my past could not hold a candle to him. He enthusiastically treats the whole body, health and mind . He truly has healing hands and keeps me functioning to the best of my body's ability. I have avoided many surgeries and down time due to asthma, bronchitis, etc. thanks to Dr. Pauls adjustments. He is VERY helpful, always learning and teaching us ways to make us healthier and happier. Incredibly nice guy and super easy on the eyes! His staff and massage therapists are top notch too! Everyone really cares about your progress (and setbacks) and is incredibly personable and friendly. I highly recommend Dr Paul and his brother Dr Pat as excellent and life changing protocal.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

I was injured in a auto accident January 27th, 2014. I came to Dr. Paul Baker's office March 10, 2014 for a second opinion. This was my first time to a Chiropractor and I was sceptical. The Orthopaedic Surgeon I saw on March 2, 2014 said I had to make up my mind on what part of the spine he should work on first. I told him I wanted it all fixed at the same time. He told me it didn't work like that. The Orthopaedic Surgeon also wanted me to get a epidural with steroid injection in my neck on March 11, 2014. I was upset but was ready to do anything to ease the pain. My husband told me when I got home that night that he saw a commercial for Baker Chiropractics and that I should get a second opinion so I called and made an appointment for March 10, 2014. I thought, if this doesn't help, I would go to get the epidural on the 11th. I took my x-ray with me and to my surprise he was able to diagnose what was wrong without the MRI's that the Orthopaedic Surgeon needed. I had 5 vertebrae out of place( 2 in the Cervical, 1 in the Thoracic, 1 in the Lumbar and 2 pinched nerves( 1 in the Cervical, 1 in the S.I.) and a lot of other complications. After the first adjustment, the pain I was experiencing was tolerable again. I canceled the epidural and have been going to Dr. Paul since March 10th. 2014. My GP has seen me slowing but surely getting better and recommended that I continue with Dr. Baker. The staff is wonderful also. They treat you like family - I recommend Baker Chiropractors to everyone. Feel free to contact me : velmy@me.com

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

I started receiving treatment from Dr. Paul Baker and his staff about four years ago, after receiving chiropractic care for over 15 years. I have been working in the moving and relocation business for over twenty years and have owned my own business for over ten. So as you can imagine, I have suffered many back and other injures due to my profession. Before finding the Baker family I was ready to give up on chiropractic care altogether. It seemed like I would try chiropractor after chiropractor with the same results. I felt like you were a number and they would just push you through with the same old treatment. Then I was referred to Bakers. After my first visit I realized I found a place for life. A place that cared about my wellness for the rest of my life. Not just a short term goal. A place that was going to educate me for the rest of my life. A place that was going to show me much more than to just fix my sore back. A place that was going to give me a healthy and pain free life for the rest of my life. I can't imagine how anyone could ever have had a bad experience with their attention to detail plan they provide for each patient. From my own personal experience, their family has changed the lives of my entire family. Whether it be for pain or just a routine follow up, they always have the most professional attitude and truly care about the well being of their patients. Some days I feel like a sales person for them by referring my entire family and every one I meet to experience the Baker's way of life. And never has it been about money for their practice but for the amazing life changes they have made for myself and anyone I have ever referred to them. Never once have I or anyone I have referred to them been made to feel like they where pushing us to do or partake in something that was not for the better of our health. I think people are just looking for some quick fix or miracle. Well if you are looking for a quick fix then you are in the wrong place. There is no such thing. But, if you are looking for results and a true miracle then you are in the right place. The Baker family will educate and give you the right tools to change your life in a healthy and pain free life. Never have I meet a staff that truly cares about you and your well being. I have a very sick mother with more medical issues than I can list. No matter how many times she goes or asks questions the Baker family is there to help. And never have I been asked for more money for the time Dr Baker spends with her, answering her questions and reassuring her. From there free wellness seminars to the free alkaline water to the free information on any health issue you might have. Baker Chiropractic is not just a chiropractic office to adjust your spine. It is a complete wellness facility to change your entire life if you are willing to take their guidance. It's not something they push on you or expect you to take in all at once. But, they will always be there to help continue to push and guide you in the right direction for you to live a long healthy disease free life. The choice is yours...the excellent Doctors and staff are just always there to help guide you in the right direction. I could spend hours explaining or telling you the wonderful experiences myself, friends, and family have received from the Baker family, but I encourage you to experience it for yourself. I am not a staff member for this company just am very happy I have found Baker Chiropractic and all the amazing things they taught me that has changed in my life. There are so many more health benefits this company can provide for your family. I truly hope if you are thinking about a pain free life and changing your health....without drugs surgery....to give them a chance. One more thing. I currently broke my elbow in two places and tore almost every muscle and ligament in my left arm. Within five weeks I am currently about eighty percent heeled without surgery or pain medication. Some can't believe or say it's not possible. But the facts are the facts. Hard work and follow ups with an educated staff has been the true results. If anyone would ever like to contact me or argue any of these facts, please feel free @ chris.kirby8@gmail.com.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

I have been to Dr. Paul Baker for three years now. They have treated my children for spinal injuries that occur to simply playing like children should. They have treated me for spinal injuries and nerve damage that have occurred from surgeries. They keep my children free of ear infections, sinus infections and headaches and backaches. I am walking and living my life free of pain because of Dr. Paul Baker and his other chiropractors and their wonderful adjustments. I love going to their office and receiving a dose of positive outlook. I can go in feeling sick and down and then I leave happy and ready to face life. The staff are wonderful and knowledgeable. They truly go the extra mile to help everyone in every way they need. They have a great open system. The therapy and adjustments all happen in the same room. This way all patients are ensured of the correct care that is given. It also allows for patients to see, "oh their children get adjusted before school. wow I never thought of doing that." Also I love seeing all of the multiple adjustments that he knows. He is so knowledgeable. If he doesn't already know or understand an ailment his patients are having, (he 99% of the time does). He goes and researches it, so that he can know how to best treat it. Also I love that the staff take the time to explain the research behind chiropractic corrective care. I used to work for a chiropractor who adjusted behind doors and didn't care to correct the problem. They only treated it. But Dr. Baker is different in a fabulous way! They want to correct the problem and then maintain the corrections they've made. They are open and honest with the patients up front about payments. They are willing to work out payment plans and family plans. Dr. Baker truly just wants everyone to benefit from chiropractic care. My parents and siblings now go to Dr. Paul and they drive an hour away weekly for their adjustments because of the difference they make in their lives. Also how amazing is it that Dr. Baker provides free ionized water for all his patients. I'm grateful that not only has he given me a healthy spine, but a healthy outlook on life and how to correct my eating habits so that I can be healthy from the inside out. Going to Baker chiropractor has been the best decision I have made.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

I have been going to Dr Paul for about 4 years with pinched nerve issues each time he has been able to correct the problem. These issues are very painful why I go to Dr Paul is that he listens to what I have to say which means he stops what he is doing and really listens. This may sound corny but he has such a positive attitude that even when I'm in pain I leave feeling better because of the environment . The staff is very helpful and personable you never feel intimidated and we are all treated equal your really in a pleasant atmosphere . I will continue to go to Dr Paul because he physically makes me feel better and I always leave with a smile.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

I have been a patient for 5 years, Dr. Paul does a great job and helps many to continue on their path to a proactive healthy lifestyle.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015