Ratings for Dr. Daniel S. Blander

I'm a cynic and don't normally bother giving reviews. This group deserves one. Listened well. Explained everything. Called me at home the evening before TURP surgery to make sure there were no last minute issues! Called me back at 7.45 am on a Saturday, when there was an post-op issue. Tracy and Ashley in the office took a lot of the embarrassments and anxiety out of the visits and examinations.I am extremely please with all aspects of my relationship with this team.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2012

I had a great experience,doctor was very helpful and knowledgable. He even went out of his way to go above and beyond, and was very cordial.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2011

I saw this doctor after I saw another Urologist in the community who was pushing for me to have a balloon dilation of my prostate. At 38, I didn't have urination problems just a kidney stone. Dr. Blander took the time to explain to me about my kidney stone and what my options were. He asked a lot of questions about the way I urinate because he said he was confused as why I had been recommended to have my prostate ballooned dilated. At the end of my visit he said I urinated normally and the exam was normal. He felt I didn't need to do anything for my prostate but in the future if I had prostate problems that medications are an option. The other doctor never told me about medication. He scheduled my for a procedure on my kidney stone. He staff was helpful in getting me a quick appointment and nice when I was there. I waited 15 minutes before he came in the room but that's not bad for most doctors. I like how he took the time to explain my situation to me.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2009

Unprofessional MD, left me hanging over the weekend without a call back as "promised" by the nursing staff. Monday morning nursing staff suggested I go to ER if I truly wanted help with my problem. Apparently, Dr. Blander was not interested in his patient's problem, after seeing me 3 times in 2 weeks. Nursing staff tries, but are unable to get MD to respond, so I don't blame them. I have a new MD now!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

Punctuality very poor and unprofessional. Urology office charges ridiculous $400+ for administrative fee for first time patients. Not recommended.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2009

I was his first patient after lunch. Had a 1:00 appointment. Sat in the waiting room until 1:30. They brought me into the exam room, saw the Doc for 2 minutes, he was about to exam me , but I need to use the rest room. That took me a minute and a half. I sat in the exam room for another half hour before I got up and got dressed. Totally unprofessional, total disreguard for patient's time. I would never reccomend him.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2008

Excellent, quick and painless procedure, friendly and caring physician. I can't imagine receiving better care. Thanks, Dr. Blander!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2008

Dr. Daniel S. Blander's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

GHI