Ratings for Dr. C. Robert Bigler

Doctor Bigler is a wonderful Doctor he take care of me . I can be his office 2 hours keep up the good work . see you year in half God bless you and your family

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

wonderful MD who has delivered 4 of my children. Very caring, gentle and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

I have seen this doctor for over 20 years and have full confidence in his treatment and decisions for my health care.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

I just had my baby this last weekend. I only got to see Dr. Bigler for half of my pregnancy, because I moved back to the area a couple months ago. I am very happy with everything concerning his performance, along with his staff - and the hospital staff. It quickly became apparent that his professional confidence is backed up by extensive experience and methodical decisiveness. I had the perfect pregnancy, but unfortunately a scary and stressful labor. He made important decisions that resulted in my healthy baby. I had a birth plan that was shot out the window due to many circumstances - for my next child, my birth plan with read.... Dr. Bigler.... do your thing.As for the scores above - I only marked wait time as "good" due to delays, because the Dr was being called to a delivery. I expect anyone in labor to take precedence over appointments.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

He is the best. Helped solve our infertility problems and not out to make money off you. Gets down to business and very honest, knowledgeable and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

Dr. C. Robert Bigler's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

MB Health