Ratings for Dr. Shahram Solhpour

Dr. Sohlpour performed surgery on my ankle. I broke it on both sides. He is an amazing surgeon there's no complications and I'm able to walk again. His bedside manner is very respectful and warm. He made me feel safe and comfortable. Never once was he condescending or rude. I never have to wait long either. The medical assistants and nurses are all very sweet and prompt. Over all I'm treated very well there and I'm extremely grateful.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Arrogant, condescending and rushed. Waiting a long time, left the door open while I was getting dressed. Proceeded to lecture me about politics, the economy, etc...How unprofessional...can you just stick to the problem doctor? I didn't come to your office to have a debate about politics and the economy. Also made a stereotypical judgment about me for what I did for a living. Just because you have an M.D., doesn't mean you know everything about everything. What a goof...see someone else.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2013

Great Doctor, fixed my shoulder and now getting both of my knees working--just the best

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

I broke the top of my humerus. I thought I would have to have surgery, but Dr. Solhpour did not rush into surgery. He told me that we would not know if I had to have surgery for a long time "just like you do not know who you are going to marry after the first date," he said. After four months, I was told I was not going to have surgery, but he always answered my questions and was kind to me. He also recommended a great physical therapist (Dante) who also helped me recover.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

kept me waiting in cold examination room both visits about 20 minutes. Rather condesending & seemed rushed.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2011

I went to Dr. Solhpour after seeing 6 other doctors that were unable to diagnose my knee problem. The other doctors told me I would just have to live with it even though we had no idea what was wrong, but Dr. Solhpour diagnosed me with the same information the other doctors had had available (I had a patellar maltracking problem). He listened to every question and explained thing really well. He ran another test to confirm and was right on target with what was wrong. He is very conservative, so did not recommend surgery right away. When conservative treatment failed, we decided surgery was the best option. He warned me of the low success rate of the surgery (lateral release), but I trusted him and went through with it. He and his staff were there every step of the way to make sure I was comfortable, healed well, and was happy with the results. I am able to run again for the first time in 2 years. I have recommended him to many people and all are just as impressed me.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2009

I tore my tricpet tendon in half. I am a weight lifter and was worried my arm would never be the same. Dr. Solhpour was amazing. Ran plenty of tests to ensure he knew what we needed to do. three rows of metal stitches later this arm is better than new. I can't say enough good things about my experience. I felt from day one I was lucky to get this guy. I live in Vegas and may have some issues with my other arm. I will go back to CA to see Solhpour.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2008

Dr. Shahram Solhpour's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

AARP
Phcs
Pioneer
Preferred Care
Principle Life Insurance
Private Healthcare Systems (Phcs)
Pyramid Life