Ratings for Dr. Michele Fercho

Michele is compassionate and provides helpful solutions to challenging issues.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr. Fercho has done three assessments for two of our children over the years. The most recent one made a huge difference in the learning support the school was able to provide based on recommendations. I am not sure why someone would post that she did not contact a professional, I know for a fact that she consulted with several other of the professionals involved and even came to a meeting at the school. Her staff really know their stuff, they are flexible and offer a whole range of support. We would recommend her fully and are so happy we took the time to get assessments done.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

I did a full assessment of my son with Dr. Fercho. I had another assessment done by an occupational therapist and Dr. Fercho asked for permission to contact that specialist. I waited for a long time and so did the other professional. In the end she never did contact that professional but told me that she had a lengthy phone conversation with said professional and they agreed as to the recommendations for my son. On her report she referred to these recommendations and supported them even though she never saw them or talked to the other professional about them. I had to also call and email her office many times before I finally got the final report. The office staff was very apologetic but basically had no knowledge of what the Dr. was up to and recommended I just come by and sit in the office to demand the report in person.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

We consulted Dr. Fercho for our son. It was a great experience and we were very satisfied with the results. We will highly recommend Dr. Fercho for any children related concerns.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

If you need help for your children or family, this is the place to go. Staff is fantastic too.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

We loved going to her office, it was a warm place, and she dealt with our autistic and anxious son with warmth and gave him really healpful strategies that he could use in school and at home. We have more peace in our life know even though things are still not easy all the time and want to thank her for her care. We will be back, and we have told several friends about our great experience.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

From start to finish the process of helping both of our sons get an assessment and treatment for ADHD and behavior problems, Michelle was thorough, helpful and kind. They are both doing very well now, and we are grateful. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2014

stood in the gap when others when with the flow. when your own voice is small to educated people, to get help is a blessing !

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

Talking to Michele always makes me feel better, she gives me a great confidence boost! Love her!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

Thank You. Our daughter completely got over a dentist phobia. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2010