Ratings for Dr. Craig D. Perlman

he rushes his patients and does not listen to their needs and all he wants to do is another test on you not helping with condition and needs of patient

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

- Have fun talking to the dense secretary, she is an incompotent broken record with poor listening skills. She will put words in your mouth, then transfer your call like a little child whining to her superiors because she cannot solve the issue. - The communication between office and pharmacy is non existant, have fun harassing either or both trying to get refills, prescriptions, your medication. - The only good thing about this office is the doctor and assistants, they however do nothing for healthy patients, they feed and prosper off of unhealthy, fat, elderly, and the willing. If you are healthy and JUST need insulin or medication to live your everyday life they will hassle and harass you so you make your visits and he collets his 215k a year. - They do not need your business, and trust me they are a business. If they don't get their way they will quickly refer you to another endo. Incompetence again.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

I am very surprised by the amount of positive comments I've seen for Dr. Perlman. A really nice guy and even somewhat knowledgeable but he and his office staff are so unorganized that it is impossible to continue there as a patient. I wait months for test results, never get call backs, have to call multiple times and chase them for my results and wait over an hour every time I go for an appointment. My blood work is never in my chart, even though I confirm with the lab that they sent it, and they have to call to have them re-sent every time which makes me wait even longer. I also constantly have issues with my insurance company because they don't get what the need from Dr. Perlman. If anyone reading this has already seen Dr. Perlman they know that everything that I'm saying is 100% true. A really nice guy but completely out of his league.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

I am very surprised by the negative comments about Dr. Perlman. I found him to be nice and he called us every time he said he would. He even went to bat with my insurance to get my husbands meds covered. The staff was fine. My only complaint is his waiting room is a bit small and the wait time can take long, but I attribute that to the long time he spends with each patient.

Submitted December 27, 2016

Dr Perlman is an egotistical sob if you have any concerns or questions he does not want to hear it if it's not his way it's the highway. The man wears flashy clothes but his office is dirty and outdated. Don't go here

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

Awesome, polite and attentive!! A genuine sincerity and concern for my well being. Also, he explained in detail my lab work. I never felt rushed.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2015

Nopleased with Dr Pearlman one bit. He changed my meds and then has me waiting 6 months for follow up

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

Has made me feel confident. Great response time and takes time to answer every question. Wish more doctors were like him.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Has never returned a single phone call or responded to a single email. Prolonging the wait for an insulin pump unnecessarily, still waiting on him to respond. Each time I call the staff says he will call me back but he simply never has. (This left me unsure if I needed to be fasting or not for bloodwork at 3:30, I called about 4 times that day to find out as my blood sugar was dangerously low and I needed to drive myself there still, as a type 1 diabetic this is not okay.)

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Nice guy. Involved in the community. Will talk to you not at or over you.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

Dr. Craig D. Perlman's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 2003)

Top Hospitals in Bethpage, NY