Ratings for Dr. Okechukwu N. Iwu

great primary doc, loves to see a smile. He is very well spoken, and also enjoys practicing medicine...I could tell. He isn't the primary that says they'll call tomorrow and you have to call them. No he'll make sure his staff lets you know. Only thing he can work on is his overall knowledge on medications, I take. But simple google and he'll be fine.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

He has only been my primary care doc for about a month, but so far I think he's terrific. He seems very smart, kind and friendly and I would feel comfortable discussing any medical problem with him. I was impressed to find out that he was knowledgeable about a supplement I was taking and about some supplements I was interested in trying. He's been helpful and informative and I'm really glad he was taking new patients when I needed a primary care doc. Definitely would recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Iwu for almost 10 years and as a medical provider myself, I must say he is the best. You would be hard pressed to find a more knowledgable or compassionate medical provider.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

He is an amazing doctor!He has been my doctor for over 5 years and has helped me in every way that he can,including non-traditional (i.e. massage therapy, acupuncture). He is thorough. The best medicine he gives is his contagiousness laugh. Best doctor I've ever had!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2012

Great communication & friendly. Provides good answers to questions. Knowledgable and still open to non-traditional treatment. Wish he worked in the St. Lukes System. SMDC overbooks their doctors.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2010

flag | Submitted December 15, 2008

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

Dr. Okechukwu N. Iwu's Credentials

• Univ Of Lagos, Coll Of Med, Lagos, Nigeria (Grad. 1994)

GHI