Saved my life. Blessed my family. A spiritual geer with skill and humility

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

This surgery saved my life. He was most knowledgeable, humble and gentle person I have ever met. So many people told me to see him, I am so grateful and blessed to have followed their advice. Thank you Dr. Chamberlain -- forever grateful!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

Horrible experience with this doctor, he was extremely mean and the most arrogant doctor I have ever come across, and I've seen many throughout the years. I would not recommend him to anyone.

Submitted April 29, 2014

Dr. Chamberlain performed a biopsy to remove a lymph node as part of my cancer diagnosis. He made me feel very comfortable with the procedure and through the follow-up. I recommend both him and his team highly.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

Dr. Chamberlain performed 2 very complicated surgeries on my partner and my family is extremely pleased with the caliber of his surgical talents & extensive knowledge. He is extremely accessible & his bedside manners are impeccable. Very well respected by peers & other inter-disciplinary hospital staff. His passion is genuine & he is tenacious in resolving medical issues until patient is stable. Dr. Chamberlain was born to heal. His staff and surgical team work like a well oiled machinery. Very impressive. Dr. Chamberlain is extremely compassionate.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2009

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

Dr. Ronald S. Chamberlain's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Saved my life. Blessed my family. A spiritual geer with skill and humility "

June 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My name is ms Padgett my son cyst is 80% of his liver.I'm so grateful to have my son in his hands.God knows best he sent the very best thank you Dr chamberling"

October 23, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=867435'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.4

February 6, 2014