Ratings for Dr. Paul A. Mancuso

Dr Mancuso it awesome. Now to track him down again after he left the Florida Hospital Group☹️ If anyone finds email me at Rottieemom2@gmail.com

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Attempting to locate Dr Paul Mancuso. Anyone know his new location? Please email me at Josoccer13@aol.com. Thank you.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Dr Mancuso is fantastic. My goal is to find where he is and follow him. Previously my surgery and care was at Lahey Clinic in Boston by the top in their field. I feel Dr Mancuso's care exceeded any I previously had. Orlando is so fortunate to have a doctor of his caliber here. Other doctors have told me that Orlando Heath is trying to cut costs by terminating more experienced, thus higher paid doctors and replacing them with younger, less experienced doctors who they can pay less. Dr Mancuso was caught up in this process and all Orlando Health doctors have a noncompete clause in their contract. We all are denied excellent care so OH can make more money.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Doctor Paul Mancuso is Excelent. I was treated by him and also my wife .

flag | Submitted November 9, 2014

I am a nurse and still found myself feeling embarrassed and even mortified that I required Dr. Mancuso's surgical care. On my first visit he was an outstanding physician in my opinion. He took whatever time was necessary to explain, educate and offer treatment options. His demeanor and appropriate sense of humor were perfect for my personality and I find his passion for what he does remarkable. I, too, was caught in the chaos by his sudden departure, however, he should not be judged by us. He and his colleagues were "employees" of Orlando Health and obviously that relationship ended. Dr. Mancuso sold his practice to them several years ago, therefore, records, staffing, etc were under the control of Orlando Health. I am confident he would have notified and informed his patients if he were able to access the information. I am extremely disappointed by his departure and can only hope that some day we will know of his location. He and his colleagues will be an asset to those with whom he will be associated. He will be a great loss to Orlando Health and someone else's gain. An outstanding physician.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

While I am giving Dr. Mancuso a great rating, I would not see him again. He left the practice he was with and never let his patients know. I was suppose to have surgery this summer and when I called to schedule it, I was told he was not longer with the practice. He left no forwarding address so I have had to find another doctor. I think his actions were very unprofessional and shows that he really does not care much about his patients.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

Dr. Mancuso was very helpful and answered all of my embarrasing questions and put me at ease for what an exam that I was not looking forward to. I have to have a colonoscopy done next month and I'm very nervous but I feel confident with him and his staff.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2009

Sincere, honest, excellent bedside manner, very caring. My surgery went even better than I expected. Very knowledgeable, kind and courteous staff. I highly recommended Dr. Mancuso.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2009

Dr. Mancuso was not only professional but polite and informative as well. I thought that I was never going to live a normal life afer surgery. My life is as normal as it was prior to my ailment thanks to Dr. Mancuso. I cant be more appreciative. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2009

Outstanding care. very compassionate and caring.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2009