Ratings for Dr. Eric Gustavsson

Going to see him was a complete waste of my time and your tax dollars. His diagnosis was, and this is no joke, "I don't know. You should go to the hospital and see a doctor." He then walked out. Cares about no one but himself. Probably pretty good at botox, since that's all he seems to know medically. A danger to the public. People shudder when you say his name in this town. Shouldn't have a license to practice piano let alone medicine. No one knows how much suffering he has directly caused yet he's still a doctor. Terrible.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

I love this Doctor. Sure he was a little gruff at first, but he warmed up to both my husband and I very quickly. I found him very empathetic. And I love his sense of humor. As far as his hurry to get on to the next patient, when you have as many people to see as he does, he can't sit there and hold your hand. He has a job to do and in my opinion he does it very well.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

You have to get to know this Doc....he is very blunt ... I hated him initially... he told me iwas a "heart attack waiting to happen".... I was very upset when I left.... I have been back to see my own GP several times and only Dr G has commented om smoking and obesity. I know i'm Fat! and I don't like to be reminded of it.. BUT ... isn't that part of Doctors responsibility??... so Thanks for the wake up call ... hopefully I can see you again... my apologies for my earlier rant!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2015

It is very obvious this man does not want to be a family doctor, nor should he be. Instead of looking for solutions, showing empathy and compassion as a proper doctor should, he looks for the quickest solution to get out of the room as fast as possible and reiterates how it was the patient's fault they got sick in the first place. I rarely lose my temper but I was fuming by the end of the 5 minute visit. I have had "no Dr. G" written on my file since then. I hope he can search for his true calling in life while he is still young and leave family medicine to those who really care.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

Wow!! I owe this guy a HUGE APOLOGY!!2 Years ago I wrote a scathing review which is still on this thing...I thought he was arrogant and rude... he rode me for smoking being overweight etc etcI left enbarrassed and angry...I just spent the last week in CCU after my first heart attack!!He came to see me in the hospital daily ..unlike the jerk i transferred my care to....he was helpful and very knowledgable... I hope he still has openings in his busy practice to take me back!!!Judging by his busy waiting room he is very popular!!... I apologize for being a "squeaky wheel" and whining!!!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

As my family doctor was closed for a couple of days and I have lupus and required 2 days of a narcotic to see me thru my pain until I could get in to see my regular doctor I was forced to go to the clinic. Dr. Gustavsson flat out refused to help me and didn't ask me any questions or attempt to help me in any way. I have never been to a doctor as rude as this. Thankfully I went to another clinic and the doctor there was able to help me or I would have been in insufferable pain for another 3 days.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2008

He is very short and rude. He doesn't have time or patience to even listen to you.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2008

I have been misdiagnosed by him multiple times. Once he prescribed Estrogen to me when I was 21, when I asked what effect it may have on a young woman he gave me no information whatsoever, pro or con. When I went to another doctor for a second opinion, she rushed me for an out-of-town emergency ultra sound. Not once in the eight years I have lived in the area have I heard one positive comment about him (but many, many negative ones). Now I will go elsewhere, or just go home and stay sick, if he is the only doctor at the clinic.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2008

Have been going to him for 4 yrs. Every time he comes into the room, he greets me and shakes my hand. At my age, I have seen my share of doctors and here you don't have to wait for hours in the waiting room. I have never felt dismissed in my visits. He is not a hand holder but I like that, he gets down to the business you came in for. On the other hand, he has not been adverse to exchanging some personal anecdotes, either. I hope he is here as long as I am!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2008

This Doctor is very rude!!!! He walked into the room , said nothing. Took one look at my person and told me there was nothing wrong and to go home, then promptly walked out of the room. I was furious!!! Maybe if I get $1000.00 in Botox I would be treated with some respect!!!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2008