Ratings for Dr. Eric Gustavsson

He is the most clever and intelligent doctor I’ve been too. After reading some reviews I was hesitant but I’m thinking now, most of those must be either rude people themselves, personal vendettas?, or he didn’t prescribe something they wanted for obvious reasons. I’ve seen him mainly as the walk in for 3 years now. And every. Single. Time. He has been helpful and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

I can never get into see my family doctor at the last minute. So luckily when I leave my prescription renewal to the last minute Dr Gustavsson always fits me in. I know he is busy and I really appreciate his help.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

I have been coming to this clinic for many years and seeing Dr. Gustavsson mainly and have always been completely happy with every aspect of my visits.

Submitted December 11, 2017

Going to see him was a complete waste of my time and your tax dollars. His diagnosis was, and this is no joke, "I don't know. You should go to the hospital and see a doctor." He then walked out. Cares about no one but himself. Probably pretty good at botox, since that's all he seems to know medically. A danger to the public. People shudder when you say his name in this town. Shouldn't have a license to practice piano let alone medicine. No one knows how much suffering he has directly caused yet he's still a doctor. Terrible.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

I love this Doctor. Sure he was a little gruff at first, but he warmed up to both my husband and I very quickly. I found him very empathetic. And I love his sense of humor. As far as his hurry to get on to the next patient, when you have as many people to see as he does, he can't sit there and hold your hand. He has a job to do and in my opinion he does it very well.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

You have to get to know this Doc....he is very blunt ... I hated him initially... he told me iwas a "heart attack waiting to happen".... I was very upset when I left.... I have been back to see my own GP several times and only Dr G has commented om smoking and obesity. I know i'm Fat! and I don't like to be reminded of it.. BUT ... isn't that part of Doctors responsibility??... so Thanks for the wake up call ... hopefully I can see you again... my apologies for my earlier rant!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2015

It is very obvious this man does not want to be a family doctor, nor should he be. Instead of looking for solutions, showing empathy and compassion as a proper doctor should, he looks for the quickest solution to get out of the room as fast as possible and reiterates how it was the patient's fault they got sick in the first place. I rarely lose my temper but I was fuming by the end of the 5 minute visit. I have had "no Dr. G" written on my file since then. I hope he can search for his true calling in life while he is still young and leave family medicine to those who really care.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

Wow!! I owe this guy a HUGE APOLOGY!!2 Years ago I wrote a scathing review which is still on this thing...I thought he was arrogant and rude... he rode me for smoking being overweight etc etcI left enbarrassed and angry...I just spent the last week in CCU after my first heart attack!!He came to see me in the hospital daily ..unlike the jerk i transferred my care to....he was helpful and very knowledgable... I hope he still has openings in his busy practice to take me back!!!Judging by his busy waiting room he is very popular!!... I apologize for being a "squeaky wheel" and whining!!!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

As my family doctor was closed for a couple of days and I have lupus and required 2 days of a narcotic to see me thru my pain until I could get in to see my regular doctor I was forced to go to the clinic. Dr. Gustavsson flat out refused to help me and didn't ask me any questions or attempt to help me in any way. I have never been to a doctor as rude as this. Thankfully I went to another clinic and the doctor there was able to help me or I would have been in insufferable pain for another 3 days.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2008

He is very short and rude. He doesn't have time or patience to even listen to you.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2008