Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey E. Mallin

While Dr. Mallin himself is a very competent, caring doctor, his staff is horrendous, continually failing to respond to requests from my pharmacy for refills. It would appear that because he's such a nice person, he doesn't stay on top of the staff.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

I'm not going to rate this before I speak with him about prescribing OxyContin to my husband for over 6 years...to be continued

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

One of the best in his field. Did not rush me and had all the right answers. A very caring and compassionate doctor.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

Very disappointing visit. He did not diagnose my problem and suggested I go to the emergency room. I went to another Neurologist who was very helpful, professional and courteous. I would not recommend this doctor at all.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

He has been my neurologist for over 10 years. He is a smart and caring doc. The wait in the office is long but he gives you tieme and his full attention.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2009

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

Dr. Jeffrey E. Mallin's Credentials

• Spanish

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Hyde Park, NY