Ratings for Dr. B.J. Daneshfar

Unprofessional, spent 4 hours at his office waiting to be seen the waiting to be let out of the room, they forgot I was even there. Now after 6 injections and an empty wallet I am in worse pain than when I started seeing him. He was even upset with me because I wore a cross necklace... Whats up with that???? Then every time I go to the office to be seen the whole staff is new, talking about high turn over.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

Due to doctor and staff knowledge..I can now work out.I lost 100lbs. Excellent

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

very shady, everything is out of network even if you have a good plan from a major health insurance company. you are able to get prescriptions without seeing the doctor, i only saw the nurse and she wrote out a script. maybe if you work with a personal injury lawyer things can be "arranged"but if you have normal insurance, be prepared to pay a lot out of pocket.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

I came to DR D after being treated for lower back injury 9 years ago. I have had several DR's in the last 9 years. DR D has done more in the last 6 months then all my DR's did in the last 9 years.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2012

I found out after moving to another state that Dr. Daneshfar treated me for the wrong thing. I was getting injections that wouldn't have helped because they put them in a spot that wasn't even going to help. I actually had a fusion and discectomy had c5-6 with a surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2011

The facility was clean and nice, the staff was nice and helpful, average wait time 30-45 minutes, The Doctor and PA's were knowledgeable and caring. I highly recommend their services

flag | Submitted September 24, 2010

Dr. Daneshar isn't very friendly and includes his personal life into yours. His staff are forgetful. Your wait time is long in the lobby and when sent back is very long, too. Trying to get in can be stressful when your in pain since appointments are a month out most of the time. I wouldn't recommend for these reasons plus more. Its bad when other doctors in the area laugh when you say his name because of stories they have heard of him. Talk to friends and family for good doctors.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2009

Dr. B.J. Daneshfar's Credentials

• Univ Of Mo, Columbia Sch Of Med, Columbia Mo 65212 (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Amarillo, TX