Ratings for Dr. Jeanne Tung

One of the worst experience of my life. From the very beginning, she’s been condescending, dismissive, and sometimes just blatantly rude to us. I have never had a “professional” speak to me in the disrespectful manner she does. I find she’s also lacking in both basic communication skills and a bedside manner conducive to having an open doctor-patient relationship. You should be able to trust your child’s doctor is working in the best interest of your child, but her attitude is so off-putting that we don’t even feel comfortable or secure in her care. Working with her has been a nightmare.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

Dr Tung is an outstanding doctor! She is by far the best doctor my child has ever been treated by. Her bedside manner is awesome. She sincerely cares about her patients. I would recommend Dr Tung to anyone who has a child with Crohn's disease or any other IBS. Fantastic!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2009

Dr Tung has been by far the best doctor that my child has ever been treated by. She is a fabulous person & has a wonderful bed-side manner. I would recommend this doctor to anyone with a child who has any type of IBD.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2008

Dr. Jeanne Tung's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 2000)