I call him a 'genius'....he transforms an 'old lady' into a young woman again. Everyone comments on the 'new me' but they don't have a clue as to what transpired because he makes the transition professionally artful.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

I was 16 yrs old when my face was crushed in a car accident. I have had multiple surgeries over 50 years for both medical and cosmetic reasons and have seen an untold number of plastic and reconstructive surgeons. My whole life has been a quest for a reasonable degree of symmetry. On my first consultation with Dr. Sofonio he didn't even have to speak. He could assess immediately with an incredibly skillful aesthetic eye what would give me the best result with the least invasive procedure. The result was instantaneous. I feel better about my appearance than I have since I was a teenager. I simply can't say more than that.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

He is an exceptional doctor and wants the best results for all. I will always refer anyone to him. His follow-up care is beyond what is expected. His caring manner and peacefulness is very reassuring.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

I have had two procedures done through Dr Sofonio. The outcome s have been even better than I expected. His staff and his equipment are certainly of a quality that I consider hard to beat. Followup care and extra contacts are a real plus.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Dr. Sofonio is wonderful! He's always available if you need him. He's friendly and his work is amazing. I had a breast augmentation done by him and couldn't have been happier with the results. I highly recommend him! Both him and his entire staff is amazing!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

I had 22- year-old silicone breast implants and one had ruptured, it felt like I was carried boulders on my chest. Dr. Sofonio was extremely helpful and carefully went over all options available. I choose to have the implants removed, new smaller implants inserted and a nipple lift. I love love love the new look. I feel light as a feather and have all sensations in my nipple and breasts. He is very concerned with how the scars look and works with you to ensure they are minimized. I Highly recommend to everyone.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

I had a "mommy makeover" by Dr. Sofonio and I am very happy with the results! Dr. Sofonio was awesome from the get go, he was funny and made me comfortable. He gave me truthful answers to my questions and was realistic and straight forward. Dr. Sofonio gave me all his time I needed, and I never left the office feeling unsure about anything. He has called my husband and myself personally on numerous occasions to make sure I was doing okay post-op. His staff is amazing! Ms. Kyle, who set up my procedures was really fun to talk to, my nurse was fantastic, and the office ladies are incredible, especially Ms. Mary Jane, she always welcomed me like we had been life long friends! I would recommend Dr. Sofonio to anyone looking for cosmetic surgery, not only is he good at what he does, but he was gracious enough to give me a military discount. I recommend recommend recommend! Thank you Dr. S. and staff!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Dr Sofonio fixed a botched face lift and CO2 lazer treatment I had done in Utah. I did not want to go out in public, so I made the trip to Rancho Mirage and Dr Sofonio was honest with me and told me it would take time but we could fix things in segments. My lazer had left a lot of obvious scars and discoloration. After one year, I look like my self again, and I actually look great! I am so grateful that he took such an interest and worked his magic. Just wish I had gone to Dr Sofonio first!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Both Dr Sofonio and his staff have been very professional, supportive and caring in my experience with them. The Dr operated for a face lift two years ago and was very good with follow-up appointments and readily available to answer any of my concerns even now - well after the surgery. My only negative comment is about the wait for some appointments, but based on the fact that you are not rushed when you see the Dr. it is understandable as every patient gets all the time needed to have their concerns answered. I have definitely passed on his name to friends and would not hesitate to do so again.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

Dr. Mark V. Sofonio's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I call him a 'genius'....he transforms an 'old lady' into a young woman again. Everyone comments on the 'new me' but they don't have a clue as to what transpir..."

November 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love, love, love this Dr.! Would recommend him to everyone. Great with his patients, really takes the time to get to know your needs."

November 2, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I was 16 yrs old when my face was crushed in a car accident. I have had multiple surgeries over 50 years for both medical and cosmetic reasons and have seen an..."

August 4, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "He is an exceptional doctor and wants the best results for all. I will always refer anyone to him. His follow-up care is beyond what is expected. His caring ..."

June 18, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have had two procedures done through Dr Sofonio. The outcome s have been even better than I expected. His staff and his equipment are certainly of a qualit..."

June 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sofonio is wonderful! He's always available if you need him. He's friendly and his work is amazing. I had a breast augmentation done by him and couldn't hav..."

June 2, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I had 22- year-old silicone breast implants and one had ruptured, it felt like I was carried boulders on my chest. Dr. Sofonio was extremely helpful and carefu..."

May 29, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a "mommy makeover" by Dr. Sofonio and I am very happy with the results! Dr. Sofonio was awesome from the get go, he was funny and made me comfortable. He ..."

April 28, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Sofonio fixed a botched face lift and CO2 lazer treatment I had done in Utah. I did not want to go out in public, so I made the trip to Rancho Mirage and Dr..."

February 27, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Both Dr Sofonio and his staff have been very professional, supportive and caring in my experience with them. The Dr operated for a face lift two years ago and ..."

February 7, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Free consultation advertising is with his office director, not him. Makes you sign waiver about rating him on internet. Did not pursue with him so that is my o..."

February 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Both my 25 year-old silicone breast implants had ruptured, one of which had been leaking for several years and extremely encapsulated. After discussing my opti..."

January 11, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Mark" to "Mark V."

October 20, 2013