Ratings for Dr. Erik B. Hurst

Spent very little time with me. When I made my appointment, I had been asked about a full body scan, which I did not receive. Doctor made it seem like it was an inconvenience that I was there.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

I was very satisfied with the office from start to finish. Everyone was friendly to me.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Office staff is rude and unprofessional. They demanded a deductible payment without ever creating or giving me a bill of services. The check out receptionist opened a binder, looked at a page and then said $87 dollars. I have NEVER paid a deductible up front with out it being billed to insurance first! I have NEVER paid that much for an office visit anywhere! Very expensive doctor in a town with no right sides of the tracks. Never going back, not sure how I will get my money back when the bill is actually processed and they find that I don't owe that much money. Pathetic!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

The medical staff was professional but the front office staff seems confused and sometimes unprofessional. I don't know if they lack training or what but its a bit odd when going there sometimes. I would rate the medical team on the higher side but the office staff would have to get the lower ratings.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Dr. Hurst and his staff are great! My questions were listened to and answered appropriately. He explained the answer in a way I could understand. He has a very kind staff as well. Everyone was very nice.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

Dr.Hurst and his staff were all very professional. He has a great bedside manner and really listened to me. I felt that my problem was diagnosed well and feel the treatment was appropriate. His staff was also very accomodating to me was very punctual. I will be coming back for any dermatological problems.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

The office staff talked to me in a very unprofessional manner. I will not be returning.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

This is not a review of Doctor Hurst but rather his front office staff. The individuals that I spoke to at the front office were very unprofessional and I am not sure if they are playing with a full deck. Based on this experience I will not return to this office nor will I recommend this office to my colleagues, friends or family.Very disappointing not a way to run a business.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

Doctor and staff were fine, but the billing office staff were rude and short-tempered. After receiving one bill, I received a second bill with a handwritten note stating that they had contacted me numerous times and if they didn't receive payment they would send me to collections. I sent a letter to the attention of the doctor with a payment for the full amount owed stating I had not been contacted numerous times, only once before the the second notice and I didn't appreciate the rude handwritten message on the bill and that I would make sure to tell anyone who needed a dermatologist to not go to Dr. Hurst because of his staff. Obviously, the doctor never saw the letter and I received another letter from the office that was rude.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011

Very warm and friendly environment. The staff and Dr Hurst was friendly and welcoming. He was attentive and interested in our concerns. He answered questions with knowledge and care. He could have brought us back in for many more follow ups but didnt see the need unless we requested too!!!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

Dr. Erik B. Hurst's Credentials

• Marshall University School Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Top Hospitals in Martinsburg, WV