Ratings for Dr. Peter S. Billing

does not listen to patient which is dangerous. uses too many drugs

flag | Submitted December 28, 2012

An extremely skilled surgeon. Experienced and kind.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2009

The nurses are great but it gets confusing for the insurance people when you have secondary coverage. Initially, they took Tricare (that's why I chose them, covered by both insurances) but after my gall bladder surgery and lap band procedure, I ran into trouble. Everything was covered by both, except the surgeons....still haven't settled the bill because I have never got a final one from them. Is there a statute of limitations for that?? The office is roomy and comfortable. Dr Billing is very knowledgeable and easy to talk to, but VERY busy and you spend very little time with him, but he will spend the time to answer any questions you may have.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2008

Dr, Billing is probably the most sympathetic and kind gentleman you coudl wish for in a Doctor. He did Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy on me to cure my obesity. I would have traveled from anywhere to have him do my surgery versus anybody else.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008