Ratings for Dr. Denise Scaringe-Dietrich

She has terrible bedside manner. I would not refer her to anyone. She should not be practicing medicine.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

I've been seeing her for over 2 years now. She has helped me a lot with my health problems and with my financial issues. She is a very focused straightforward doctor. She honestly cares about my health and well-being. She's a great doctor and I appreciate all her help.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

She should go to prison stereo typing and illegally charging me cash along with my medicaid. I refuse and was given hardship, cancel appointment, and do not ever ever ever go or recommend anyone to her care. She ask for a visa card and to be treated was in cash. She needs mental check up or prison time for causing harm to the weak patients in need of help from sufferings. Fraud and I truly want to file a civil suit to all who had issues email me papito189@gmail.com

Submitted October 28, 2014

I TRULY THOUGHT SHE WOULD COME AROUND ,I FOOLED MYSELF ,ALL NEGITIVE REMARKS ARE TRUE AN I WAS THE ONE WHE SAID SHE WAS A GREAT DOCTOR.SHE TRICKED ME INTO GETTING SHOTS THAT DETERRIATED MY HEALTH NO MORE DR DRACULA I WILL BITE MY OWN LIP AN WALK AWAY .PS THE MEDICINE THAT WORKS ,SHE REFUESES TO WRITE SO SHE CAN GET YOU IN SURGICAL CENTER AN BILL INS.CO. 10,000 THOUSAND DOLLARS.17,000 FOR SURGICAL CENTER FOR SOME STEROIDS!!! THAT SUCK AN DON'T WORK AGAIN I RETRACT MY HIGH SCORE.

Submitted October 23, 2014

The wait in her office is rediculous .y 83 yo mom hours there for intractable back pain . Sitting on those hard chairs is horrible . Plus she is rude . Switching Drs

Submitted October 16, 2014

My husband was treated by this doctor and said she was very rude, condescending, and did not want to listen to him when he was trying to explain his pain. He also appeared not to check his chart for previous procedure. He would not recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

My husband has had several procedures for his back pain without substantial relief. After over a year of seeing this doctor he chose to go somewhere else on his own. He has cancer. Had she suggested he see someone else because maybe there was another issue instead of constant pain meds he would have caught this sooner. After his last surgical procedure done by Dr Dietrich he couldn't even get a follow up appointment. This person needs to be drummed out of the AMA. My husband was informed by his other physian that he has had his cancer no more than a year so ...

flag | Submitted October 26, 2013

Dr. Dietrich seems to be a very angry person. If I had any questions or questioned her opinion or judgement, she would become very angry, stomp her feet, scream at me, slam the door. Her staff is rude and they do not follow proper protocol for collecting urine drug tests. Please do not see her for any reason. She will make u feel as if you are a very big annoyance every time you go.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

Dr Scaringe is the most unprofessional doctor I have ever seen in my life! I DO NOT reccemend going to her at all, specially if god forbid you have ANY mental issues as I do (BiPolar) nor admit you are in AA. As soon as she found this out it seemed like it gave her the right (in her own mind)to talk to me like I am lower then the dirt on her shoe! She could not answer my questions except to actually say "I can't answer that" to approximately 5 questions I had. Come on they were about injections she herself had injected into my back! Finally, after my asking these questions she seemed to get angry stood up picked her computer up looked at me and said "WHATEVER"and stomped her feet. Really??? I feel bad for her elderly patients if thats how she talked to me! This woman clearly needs a reality check, the world is not perfect. Patients ask questions for knowledge and if you cannot give that knowledge you might want to look into a different proffession.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2012

i was a patient of maxime gedeon originally but due to the need for after hours refill i received an appointment with his partner Dr. Scaringe-Dietrich. She has the most disagreeable bedside manner i have ever encountered. she rolls her eyes and slams her pen when you can't answer her to her satisfaction. She provided me a script for MAXALT for my migraines and when i tried to fill it she voided without explanation and she refused to explain why. Upon my calls for Dr. Gedeon i was told by ,Denise, who also has a history of being rude that i wasn't able to speak to him because she said so and because he just returned from vacation and she wasn't going to allow me to bother him first thing. i was astounded. I'm good enough to collect money from but they owe me no patient care...stay clear

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

Dr. Denise Scaringe-Dietrich's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

MSP/BC Med